# 11 Isaac

"Pack Hierarchy is stupid." I told Nicole.

She scooted away from me and frowned. "How so?"

"I'll tell you after I deal with Keydra. Your my mate after all, so I'm going to tell you everything."

She smiled shyly. "Oh okay."

I got up from the bed and sniffed. Yep, it was definitely my ex girlfriend. I hope she hasn't come to start problems. Lord only knows why I dated her.

I grabbed Nicole's soft little hand and led us out the room. We passed some of the girls and I stopped so Nicole could speak.

"Sweetness, why don't you stay here with your friends while I handle this pack business." I suggested.

She narrowed her eyes. "No, why can't we all come?"

Ray, my Gamma, encouraged the idea. "Yeah Alpha. They already know about us. No harm in the girls, especially your mate, getting to know our Delta."

I growled at him and he smirked. The girls smiled and agreed. "What if she decides to challenge my mate?" I whispered low to him.

His face got pale. "But our Luna is human. She can't be challenged for the position of female Alpha."

The girls went on talking as we had out silent discussion in the hall.

"No, rules mandate those of lower rank than Alpha. She can be challenged by any female."

"That's good to know Alpha." she purred the words.

I turned to Keydra. She was stunningly perfect. Ample breasts, long honey blonde hair, nice hips, plump ass, and those doe brown eyes. She was the color of sun kissed tan.

"So, I see your mate is human." she grinned as she walked to my office. I gestured for the girls to follow me.

Nicole, Skyler, Pip and Danny came in. I sat behind my desk and Keydra sat in the chair facing me. My wolf whined until Nicole stood by me. I pulled her into my lap gingerly.

She curled her lip at us. "How cute. We'll see how long this lasts. If you aren't given to the next Alpha, you'll surely be sold back to the foxes."

I growled at her. How did she ever become Delta. "Another word, and I'll have your head."

Danny walked over to Keydra. "You don't get to talk about my best friend like that bitch."

Keydra's face turned red. Then she sniffed the air and sat stock still.

Her face glazed over as she looked at Danny. Then she shook her head and looked back at me.

"The Council demands your presence at the Full Moon Ball. Mandatory or you forfeit rights as Alpha. You have several members giving birth so don't be late. Alma gets nervous when your not on guard with your big ass wolf."

I felt Nicole's hand tighten around my arm. I kissed the back of her neck and she shivered with lust.

I nodded and with that, she was gone.

Thousands of questions at once. But they came from different sources.

"When can we go home?"

"What Ball?"

"Who's giving birth?"

"Why do I want to purr?"

The last question came from my timid mate. Who seemed to be struggling with her need to claim me.

I casted a quick glance to my Beta who was standing nearby and her herded the girls out.

Once the door was close I adjusted Nicole in my lap. "Baby?"

Her eyes were closed and she balled up in my lap. "Yes?" she said meekly.

"It's a mate thing. You won't be happy until you claim me."

She peeked open an eye. "How do I claim you?"

I grinned. "Just bite my neck and accept me as your other half baby. Easy as cake."

My wolf perked up at the idea of our mate sinking her teeth into us. Call him a sadist but my wolf is a freak.

She nodded. "I accept you. And, I think I like you."

She leaned down and pressed her lips to my skin. I groaned in ecstasy. She opened her mouth and bit down. Hard.

I almost came from the pleasure that rocked my body. I licked and nibbled on a spot on her neck.

She shifted on my lap and my erection rubbed against her wet hot core. Fuck, where are her panties?

My teeth sank into her precious skin and she had an orgasm. My wolf howled with pride.

Her sweet juices flooded between her legs and dripped onto my crotch.

She moaned and tried to grind herself against me.

I pushes my hand under her dress and touched her virgin pussy. You could smell her youth and virginity. It was pure.

She rode my fingers as they played with her clit. Wet juices covered my hand.

"Shhhhh, good girl. Ride my hand baby." I whispered encouragement to her.

A knock sounded at the door.

Damn! Not again.........