# 18 Isaac

"I'm going to disband my ranks. I need new people and ones that I trust. I've noticed we've never had time to talk as much as I want but we have kids now and we have to straighten up before they're awake." I said facing my mate.

She was standing up facing the window. Her black hair cascading around her in long waves that sometimes hid her face.

"I know we have to talk. I just never wanted to stop this fast pace we were at. I killed someone the other day. I don't know how to live with any of this!" She hit the glass and shouted.

I flinched at the sound. "I know and I'm sorry. If I could take the council on, I would."

She turned to me and grinned sadly. "I know everything you've done so far has been in my best interest. How did you find me though?"

"Well, my little mate, I had just taken over this property. My brothers' suicide brought me back to this land and my father and his scheming made me stay and investigate. I didn't know he was so far in with the shifter mafia and the foxes." I sat on the couch and let it cushion my aches.

Being Alpha wasn't easy. Especially when you're pack isn't integrated.

"Wow, I just need a human minute right now." She sank on the couch right beside me. We were both in this together.

"I'm sorry." I said after a long while.

She turned her head to face me. "Isaac, don't apologize. I knew you were my mate when we met and even though my life has been tough, I like knowing I have you. I love you."

My heart stopped and I shot up from the sofa.

She.
Loved.
Me.

I don't think I'd heard her say the words and the bond between us was so frazzled, I wasn't sure she even felt the same. I picked her up from the sofa and gathered her in my arms.

"I love you too." I said before I claimed her lips.

We fought for dominance. I won, claiming her mouth as my own. Sweeping my tongue in delicate swoops to stimulate her senses. I pressed her roughly against my erection and let her grind against me to sooth her aching pussy.

I could smell the desire dripping into her panties. In my head I calculated we had roughly an hour before the first child woke up, plenty enough time to make her come twice. Once from my mouth and once riding my cock.

We began stripping while sucking on flesh available.

"Ohhhh, Isaac please!" Nicole moaned.

I picked her up and carried her to our bed. Naked and ripe for the taking.

I took my time and looked over her imperfect perfections. Tiny scars and bruises. I kissed them all while working my way to her swollen flesh.

"Baby if you want something, just take it." I whispered on her skin. Sliding my tongue in her wet juicy slit.

Her back arched from the bed and I held her still. I used my thumbs to part her tender lips and feasted. I used my tongue to tease around her entrance and flick her clit. Each time she whimpered and moaned.

"Please Isaac!"

She grasped my head and buried me between her thighs. I slurped and ate away until she squeezed me with her thighs and worked her wet pussy on my face.

"Good girl." I said in between licks.

I kissed up her body after I'd made her come. She met my kiss halfway up her body.

"Please put your dick in me!" She moved her hand between us to get me in position.

I laughed at her eager response. "It's gonna hurt so be still."

She nodded and did as she was told. I placed my throbbing penis at her little cunt hole. I pushed my way inside tearing through her virginity and claiming her as my mate. I let out a roar that probably woke up the kids.

I stayed still as I let Nicole get use to me intruding. "Move baby, please move." She began hunching up towards me as though to fuck me from the bottom.

I surged in completely and pulled back out. I kept up and deep and continuous pace. She was swearing and screaming and moaning and hell, damning my soul to hell and back. But she gave as good as she took. Her little pussy hole was squeezing my dick for every last drop of come. As we both climaxed I was aware of her and only her. The center of my universe. The reason I breath.

As we lay beside each other heavily breathing pillow talk began.

"That was.......wow." She murmured.

"You were my first." I whispered.

She turned to me and grinned. "So were you."

"Let's make this a nightly ritual." I grinned from cheek to cheek.

She laughed. "Sure."