the party

In this episode caracters:
Aaron Hill: joe's best friend aron.
DNCE BAND with Joe Jonas
Nick jonas.
The manager: Aaron ashmore.
------------------------------------------------
Joe's pov:
I'm joe jonas everybody knows me i'm the music prince i started a band after i finish my college and we made a big success, of course i raised by a great family who adobted me when i was 1 month old. My dad is George Jonas he is music producer and he was helping me to start my career.
After a little while i have to get on stage i forget to tell you my band called DNCE.
The stage manager: hey joe you should get up on stage.
Me: okay i'm coming bud.
I run on stage, while i get greated by the fans.
Me:hello everybody ... let me see you put your hands up....
**music music***
🎵
Oh, no
See you walking 'round like it's a funeral
Not so serious, girl; why those feet cold?
We just getting started; don't you tiptoe, tiptoe, ah🎵🎵

While i was singing i saw somebody who look weird, i complete the party and i went strict to see my best bud Aron.  I want To tell him about what I just saw.
Me: hi aaron ( he turn to me)
Aaron: ohh look how is here, the man of the hour.
Me: (smiling) what do you think?
Aaron: it"s awesome dud and i'm talking like it's the first time i see you on stage ( laughing), I'm so proud of you.
Me: hahha okay just give me 5 minuts to change and we will go to my appartment.
Aaron: okay.
I went to the dressing room, my life is amazing.
Aaron's pov:
That mission is impossible to me, you see i'm joe's best friend but what he doesn't know that i'm his protector. his real family put him at adobtion but now they want him back, he doesn't know that they send me to tell him the truth, but i think i can't do it.
Here he is coming back
Joe: hey bud ready?!
Me: yes, let's go.
I really hope this night ends well. We run to his house with his band and start partying about the success he made but somebody knock the door.
Me: aw you have company for today?
Joe: (laughing) no it's just us maybe it's the delivery guy.
He went to open the door.
Joe's pov:
I run to open the door and i saw a man. he tell me that Aaron told him about the party, of course i will invite him in, we get in.
Me: aaron your bud is here.
Aaron ( confused look wearing his face) : oh hi
Me:are you okay?
Aaron: yeah .
Aaron's pov:
Actualy i'm not okay, that dude is joe's real brother nick and he is here to make sure that joe knows the truth and to take him back. He just went near joe weaspring things in his ear.
Me: oh nick, that's joe and i need to talk to you.
Joe: nice to meet you man.
Nick: trust me pleasure is all mine ( he have creepy smile on his face)
I took nick to the balacony and we start talking.
Me: what's wrong with you, I couldn't tell him yet.
Nick: well tic tok, if he didn't get back soon we will lose our kingdom also he saw me there dressing as prince.
Me: no way he could have mention it.
Nick: listen or you tell him or me. We have to end this, he needs to know that he is prince.
Then I see joe is getting in there and really confused.
Joe: what did I just heard?( looking so angry)

-------------------------------------------------
Hello guys, this is only the biggning i hope you like
Comment and tell me what you think.
And vote please, if you'd like to add an idea just message me about it .