ITMOWYSN- 15 (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

I knew he loved me, but when he pulled away while I had him in my mouth, I felt insulted.

'The phone is ringing.' he signed to me.

Sighing, I sat up. Watching Indie's lips, I followed his half of the conversation.

"What do you mean Quinn is missing, Heath?! You can't tell me he's gone and not know anything about it!" Indie swore before turning towards me. When he realized I was watching, his eyes widened and he jumped up, leaving the room.

Groaning internally, I shook my head before going into the bathroom. I know what I'd just read off his lips, but I didn't want to believe it. Quinn went missing all the time, so this couldn't be that big of a deal. Could it?

While I was in the shower, Quinn was stuck on my mind. Why didn't Indie want me to understand what was going on?

All of a sudden, I felt lips on my neck, and I sighed in pleasure before turning around to kiss Indie.

He wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight against him.

I pushed back quickly, my anger at him rekindling. The hurt look on his face almost made me forgive him. Almost.

'What happened to Quinn?' I signed to him.

After a long pause, he replied, nervously.

'Quinn, his brother Hunter, and Hunter's boyfriend all got kidnapped by a mob.'

At the shocked look I could feel on my face, Indie stopped, but I motioned for him to continue.

'And the baby girl Heath and Quinn adopted was kidnapped as well.'

The cold water streaming down on me hid my tears, but Indie wasn't done yet.

'The FBI are coming in to help Heath find them. They're going through his house now. And Heath was in the hospital.' Indie's fingers flew as he told me this, making me cry even harder.

Indie pulled me back against his strong chest, and this time I didn't resist.

My lips met Indie's feverishly; I needed distraction, and I needed it now.

He made love to me sweetly, carefully, as if he was afraid I would just...disappear from his arms.

Granted, that's basically what had happened to Heath.

* * *

(Heath's POV)

"Come on, let me leave! I just hit my head, I'm not dying!" I argued with the nurse by my bed.

"Sorry, Mr. Devereaux. Can't leave. We aren't allowed to let you out." The small redheaded nurse shook her head at me, her amber eyes winking at me in humor.

"But I need to go find my boyfriend. And our baby. Please." I pleaded with her, noticing her nametag. "Cat, come on, let me find my family!"

She giggled nervously, twisting her hair around her finger.

"Look, I'm not allowed to let you out. I'm just going to... Go to the bathroom real quick. Don't move." She pointedly looked at me, wiggling her eyebrows.

As soon as she left the room, I dashed around, gathering my clothes and making sure the bandage on my head was secure.

I was out of that damn hospital in less than forty-five seconds.

Pulling out my cell phone, I looked through my contacts and called the first person I felt I could trust: Indie.

I told him what'd happened quickly, then flagged down a cab.

"Take me home, please. 369 North Pines Lane. Hurry" (Fake address. No stalkers. Lmao.) I sat in the backseat, bouncing my leg anxiously.

The ride took about thirty minutes, but it was twenty-nine minutes too long.

Pulling up to the house, I threw a hundred dollar bill at the man.

"Keep the change."

Four police cars were parked in the driveway, and there were people streaming in and out of the house.

Never had I felt so violated. No one was supposed to be allowed into our house unless we knew them; that was one thing Quinn and I agreed on. Always.

Quinn.

The thought of losing him burned my heart, made my body scream in anguish. I couldn't live without him. If I ever found out he was dead, I'd kill myself.

"Mr. Devereaux? We need your permission to test this for DNA, but we have a feeling this isn't yours." A man in a bulletproof vest held up a homemade Tazer.

Shaking my head, I gave them permission to test it.

"Can I go lay down in my room, please? Help yourselves to anything anywhere else." A young woman standing by the door agreed, and escorted me upstairs, stepping around the fifty or so people crowding my downstairs.

"If there's anything you need, let me know." She said before turning back to leave.

"I need my Quinn back." I whispered into the dark hallway filled with people.

Even with a hundred people in the house, I'd never felt so alone.

* * *

A/N: Those of you that write understand my dilemma:P but I have the next chapter planned out already, and many of you will be pleased. :D

Anyone notice my appearance in the hospital? Yep. That's right. I rock:) leave me an inspirational comment and I'll request a description of you on your profile, for a later guest appearance!!:D (May also require much voting.) haha, jkjk, but still.