Kenny x Abused!Reader // Once Upon A Time

Once Upon A Time

Once Upon A Time,
I met a beautiful girl,
With lots of secrets....

Kenny's POV
I pressed my lips against hers, she smiled in the kiss. I pulled away, taking a deep breath, the fresh air filling my lunges. I stared into her bright (e/c) orbs. They're the most beautiful thing I've every seen. She smiled up at me. I pressed my lips against her neck, "You know, I love you right?" I mumble. "Mhm." I heard her hum. I pulled away from her, and placed my hand on her arm, rubbing it slightly. "(Y/n)... You know, you can tell me anything." I whisper. Her lips formed a line, "I'm okay." She muttered.

I smiled down at her. "Good. Can I kiss you?" She bit her bottom lip, shaking her head. "Why not?" I asked. "You can't kiss me, cause I kiss you!" She said, attacking my lips with hers. I smiled into the kiss. After a few minutes, she pulled away, both of us panting.

She grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "Kenny, I love you." She whispered. "(Y/n)... You don't understand how in love I am with you." I mumble, placing my head onto her shoulder. She combed my hair with her fingers, before standing up. "Where are you going?" I ask. She bit her bottom lip. "Sorry Kenny, I had to be home by 4:30..." She trailed off. "Yeah, but you just got here!" I whined. "School finishes at 2:30. And we came here directly after." She mumbled, and I sigh. "Fine. I'll see you later though." She nodded, a smile forming on my face. "I love you." She said. "I love you more." I smirk and she glares at me. "I fucking love you to the moon and back!" She shouts, walking out of the room, making me laugh.

Your POV
Once I got outta Kenny's house, I sprinted down the road. I ran to the back of my house, and went walked it, as quiet as possible. My dad was in the living room, and mom was in the kitchen, washing dishes. She glanced over at me. Go hide in your room. She mouthed. I nodded, tip-toeing over to the stairs. I slowly stared going up, I took a slow step on the first step, and then the second. A loud squeaking noise made me flinch. It's too late.

"Oh. (Y/n), you're back!" I heard my dad stand up, as I raced to my room. I slammed the door, and locked it.

I started crying. He's gonna hurt me! I'm scared. I tried wiping the tears away, but to no avail. I heard his footsteps, get louder, till there was pounding at my door. "(Y/n) (M/n) (L/n)! Open this door, right now!" He shouted. I scrambled over to my closet, opening it and hiding in it. The door to my room swung opened, just as I closed the closet door. He walked around my room.

Then, my closet door swung opened. My breath hitched as he stared down at me. He grabbed my hair, yanking me up. I held in any cry for help, cause if I do, I get a double beating.

He threw me on the ground, and kicked me in the stomach. I squeezed my eyes shut. He picked me up with one hand, and punched me in the face, I winced.