Stan x Reader // Letters

Stan x Reader

Letters

"Hey guys! I got an idea!" You were currently hanging out with your two best friends ever, Stan Marsh and Kyle Broflovski.

They looked over at you. "Huh? What's up?" Kyle asked. "Okay, so basically, we right a bunch of letters for each other, and we opened them up when we feel a certain way." They both stared at you with confused expressions.

"Okay... let my show you." You mumble. You grabbed a letter and wrote on the back

Open when,

You feel sad!

"Okay, I think I get it." Kyle says. You nod.

So you got to work and wrote letters for Kyle and Stan. They did the same.

A few hours past and your mother walked up to your room. "(Y/n). It's pretty late. I think your friends should go." You nodded in agreement, before yawning. Kyle gave you a few letters and so did Stan. You smile and handed them some letters. "I'll see you guys later."

***

Stan's POV
I sadly walked down a dirt road in the forest. I can't believe Wendy would break up with me! I hate her! I'm never getting back with her.

I took a deep breath before sitting down in the grass. I looked threw my bag and found a letter.

Open when,

You feel lonely.

I shrugged, okay. Might as well read it.

Dear Stan.
Don't worry, you're not lonely. You have me, and (Y/n)! Don't feel lonely please. Cause if you do, it just makes me sad... whatever happened to make you feel lonely, don't think to much about it.

From Kyle

I smiled. Kyle's such a cool dude. I'm so lucky to have a friend like him. And (Y/n)...

Second Person POV
You just got home from school. Your mom had left and its you and your dad. But, you had a secret you told no one, not even your mom.

"(Y/N)!! GET OVER HERE!" Your dad shouts. You took a deep breath, before sprinting into your room. You slammed the door and locked it.

You guessed it! You have an abusive father... You heard his foot steps. "(Y/n)! I know your in there, open up!" He said, banging on the door.

You were going to jump out your window until he burst threw the door. He grabbed your shirt and smacked you across the face. He threw you across the room, and you just lied there, limp.

After he was finished, he left you room, leaving you curled up in a ball. You scurried over to your bag and grabbed a letter.

Open when,

You feel sad.

You didn't hesitate to rip open the letter.

My beautiful (Y/n)
I'm so sorry I'm not physically here for you, but know, I'm there. You were always one of my best friends! I wouldn't be able to live without you. I just want you to know that Im here for you. Don't do anything stupid.

P.s I love you
-Stan

You crumpled up the letter. He probably just meant that like a friend.

You ran over to your window. You were pretty high up, so you may... Get horrible injured, maybe die... But hey, it's better then living with a monster.

You closed your eyes tightly and jumped out the window. You felt the wind around you as you fell, waiting for impact. But, it never came.

You opened your eyes to meet blue ones.

End