Pip x Reader // Flawless

Pip x Reader

Flawless

"Umm, my name's (Y/n) (L/n)." You say, offering the class one of your signature smiles.

"What a cute name for a sexy girl." The teacher, Mr. Garrison said creepily. You slowly nodded, looking away awkwardly as he grinned.

"You can sit... Uh beside Craig." He said, pointing at a boy with cute blue hat. You nodded before scurrying over and sitting next to him.

The boy, Craig, glanced over at you before smirking.

"Hey new girl. (Y/n), right?" You looked over at the boy and nodded. "I'm Craig." He said.

"Nice to meet you Craig." You say, smiling. He leaned in towards you ear and whispered "Hey, your really fuckin' cute. Ya know?"

You blushed, as he placed his head in the palm of his hand and stared at you in amusement.

Today was your first day at South Park High. You had just recently moved to South Park because your parents were worried about you and your brother, Maxwell. The both of you got bullied really badly. Your parents didn't know why you two got bullied, and neither did you.

But the reason was honestly simple, you and your family being to oblivious to see it.

You and your brother were flawless human beings. You would think that people like that didn't exist. But one glance at you (e/c) eyes and that was it. Your classmates quickly grew jealous of you two, and that's why they were so mean.

Your brother Max swore that if there were any bullies at this school, that he'd beat them up in a jiffy.

You smiled just at the thought of your brother, before getting poked on the shoulder. When you didn't respond, the poked you harder, making you wince.

You slowly turned around to meet lime green eyes. You started into them, as they easily stared back at you. You raised an eye brow at the mysterious boy, before finally coughing awkwardly to get his attention.

He shook his head, laughing awkwardly before saying, "oh, sorry... I'm Kyle. Your (Y/n), right?" You nod. "Yeah, nice to meet you Kyle." You replied, smiling.

"(Y/n)." Craig mumbled bluntly, before you turned your head to face him.

His feet were on his desk as he wrapped an arm around your shoulder.

"Pay attention. You don't wanna fail this class, do you?" Craig mumbled while you shrug and place your head on the table for a short nap.

***

You happily ran into the cafeteria, looking for your brother.

Once you spot the familiar (h/c) hair, you try to run over to him, but stop in your tracks when someone yanks your wrist. You fell back into someone's chest.