Tweek x Badgirl!Reader // Just a Pinch Of Coffee

Tweek x Reader

Tweek x Reader

Just a pinch of Coffee

I grunt before standing up in class. "Ahem, Miss (L/n)? And Where do you think you're going?" The bitch teacher, Mrs. Yellavic, (we call her Yella-Bitch) muttered. "Uh, go sit down." She said sternly, pointing at me seat. "Uh, suck my none existing dic—" I was cut off. "Consoles office, NOW!" Mrs. Yellabitch Points at the door. "Gladly." I mutter sarcastically.

"What are you here for? Sweet cheeks?" I look over at the boy who spoke to me. Craig Tucker. The first time I met him was priceless!

"...new student, (Y/n) (L/n)! Do you have anything you wanna say to the class." I look up from the ground to see all the boys drooling and all the girls fuming mad. I smirked, I already like it here.

Me being me, decided to mess with them. "H-hi. I'm (Y-Y/n) (L-L/n)....." I trailed off, trying my shy girl approach. All the boys were staring at me, there eyes glistening.

"I-I was kicked out of a-all my old schools from my home town c-cause they said I'm a freak." I said, mustering fake tears. I few tears fell as I looked down.

The class exploded with talking and whispers and shouts. Most girls were agreeing with that. The boys on the other hand, were saying "I'm so sorry!" And "oh, poor dear. We'll treat you well."

I giggled, making everyone stop and stare. "Actually, I like being a freak." I smirk, twiddling my (h/l) (h/c) hair. I dug my hands in my pockets and walked over to the back seat the classroom, my hair covering my face slightly as I stared down at the ground.

And.... My bad girl vibe returns.

Well, how I met Craig....uh, oh yeah!

I was sitting in class, the same day, like five minutes after the weird incident. "Uh, Mrs. Whore? Yeah, I'm hungry." Teach eyed me. "Mrs. Whore? Miss (L/n) I strongly dislike your attitude. You have one more chance. You would not want to be sent to the consolers on your first day do you?" She asked, frowning. "Fine. I'm hungry so, you I'm going to go get some food." I say, like its the most logical thing. I stood up, dug my hands in my pockets and started for the exit.

I bumped into someone, and looked up to see Mrs. Whore standing in front of me, her arms crossed over her sorry excuse for tits.

"Consolers office, now." I smirked. "Miss Whore I strongly dislike your attitude." I say in a high pitch voice, mocking her own.

And, I got in so much trouble for that, it was worth it though. I met that sore loser Craig.

I sat in the chair, beside a boy who wore a blue chullo. He looked hot as fuck, but whatever. I dangled my legs as he looked over at me, then did a double take.