Kyle x Shy!Reader // Shy Girl

Kyle x Shy!Reader

Shy Girl

Kyle's POV
I can't just ignore the new girl. She's got everything a guy could ask for. Shining (e/c) eyes, beautiful (h/c) hair and a radiant smile.

I snapped myself out of my chance, I need to focus on class. But ... I can't! She's to distracting!

I sigh, I can't do this forever! I need to ask her out... I sigh.

"Pist! Jew boy!" Someone whispered loudly. I sigh, and turn around to see, fuckface Cartman, staring at me. "What?" I snapped, clearly irritated by this tub or lard.

"Why you staring at that bitch? Kalh?" Cartman asked, smirking.

I sigh, and feel heat rise up to my cheeks. "Uh, I'm n-not staring at her!" I whisper, although it sounded more like a whimper, desperately trying to get him off my back.

His smirk just widens. "Owh, ok, if you say so..."

"Ok. Class, time for lunch!" Mr. Garrison said, "have fun!" He added. Now is my chance!

"h-hey (y-" I was cut off, "Hey! (Y/n) my girl!" Cartman shouts, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "W-wha?" She squeaks.

Cartman turned around to look at me then grinned. "Come-on (Y/n)! You can sit with me and my friends at lunch, if ya want?" He asked.

"Uh, I..." She shook her head, before running out of the class.

"You, Like her? HAHA" Cartman shouted, pointing at the door, laughing.

"Shut up you fucking fatass!!" I shouted, "I'm gonna eat lunch by myself!" I say, walking past tubby and to my locker.

I grabbed my lunch and walked out of the school. I wanted to go eat outside, by myself.

I walked over to the nearest tree to sit under, but I noticed someone there...

"K-Kyle?" She asked me, brining me back to reality. "You we're kinda.... S-staring..." She said, blushing and looking up at the sky.

Man... is she ever cute when she blushes.

"Mind if I sit?" She shook her head. I sit beside her. She look away. "S-so?" I ask, nervous. "So..." She said in a faint whisper. We just sat in silence. Not awkward silence, just silence...

She sighs, "h-hey Kyle, do... do you wanna be my friend?" She asked me, with the most innocent look on her face.

"Of course." I reply instantly.

She looks at me, a smile forms on her lips. Then she hugs me. I blush and hug her back.

She pulls away and looks up at me. "Sorry, it's just, I-I never really had... Friends before..." She whispered.