Kyle x Depressed!Reader // Honey

(A/N: Dear readers, I know not a lot of people like talking about this, but if you are getting bullied, talk to someone

(A/N: Dear readers, I know not a lot of people like talking about this, but if you are getting bullied, talk to someone. If you're depressed/suicidal, talk to someone! Please!!! You can even talk to me.) <3

Kyle x Depressed!Reader

Honey

Kyle's POV
She used to have more... Life inside her... I don't know what happened.

I watched slightly as (Y/n) walked down the hallway, holding books. Someone tripped her, her books scattering everywhere. I can't chicken out this time. Everyone laughed at her except for me. I walked over to her and helped her up, and helped her pick up some of her books.

"Thank you. Kyle." She said, a fake smile on her face.
She remembers me. I smiled and handed her the books. "It's no problem (Y/n)." I say. I felt every pair of eyes on me. But it's worth it, for (Y/n).

Why do they do that to her? Oh, that's right, I remember.

She gets bullied! She's always beat up! What the fuck is wrong with these kids?!

I grab her pale hand before bringing, well, dragging her outside the school doors.

"K-Kyle what are you doing?" She asked. I stopped walking when all we were surrounded by, was white snow. I sat down and patted the spot beside me.

She sat down, placing the books beside her. "(Y/n), remember in 4th grade? We used to be best friend. Me, you, Stan, Kenny and kinda Cartman." I asked. She giggled and nodded. "I miss those days." She said, sniffling a bit. I look over at her, to see her shivering. "Are you cold?" She sneezes. "N-no." I sigh and smile before taking my coat off and wrapping it around her shoulders. "Kyle, you do--" I cut her off. "It's okay, (Y/n)." She smiles. "Hey, we should hang out! Me, you, and the guys! Like old times!" I say. She nods. "Like old times." She said, with a saddened expression.

After school, we both walked at my house. I usually always hang out in the garage. There's a couch, a TV, video games, a couple of instruments, anything a teen would need to survive.

We both sat down on the couch. "Hey Kyle?" (Y/n) asked. "Hm?" "Well, there's a guitar there, can you play?" She asked, pointing at an acoustic guitar that sat there, untouched. I smiled and stood up, grabbing it, and sitting back down beside her.

"Yeah, I can." I started playing the sone Drive by Incubus. (The song I put! Love that song ^3^)

After I was done, she clapped her hands. "Wow, you're good!" She smiled. "Thanks, took me a while to learn that song." I mumble.

Someone knocked at the door once before walking in. It was Stan. "Hey dude!" He says. I stood up and smiles. He grabbed my hand and did that bro hug, thing. "Long time, no see huh?" I nodded. "Yeah, dude! Where have you been?" I asked.

After we graduated little school, we all went to different high school, except for me and (Y/n), we went at the same one.

"Oh my god, is that you, (Y/n)?" Stan asked, walking over to her. She stood up and smiled. "Stan!" She smiled. He wrapped his arms around her waist, picking her up lightly and spinning her around.

I sigh, looking away. "So, do you know where Kenny is?" I ask. Stan looked over at me and nodded. "I heard he dropped out of high school." My right eye twitched. "Hey guys!" Speak of the devil.

I turn around and see Kenny. He had a different coat, not his orange parka, but a white coat. He smiled. "Stan! Kyle! Oh my, and (Y/n)! You grew up to look quite sexy! Yes?" He asked, a smirk plastered on his face. Stan stepped in between of (Y/n) and Kenny. "No funny business with her! Or I'll punch your lights out." Stan growled, making Kenny throw his arms up in surrender. (Y/n) giggled. She looks so pretty when she smiles.

Stan was always overprotective of her. Kenny, you know, he's Kenny, and he was always a pervert. Cartman made fun of her. And me, I was totally and utterly in love with her. I might still be...

"Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you got a sweet ass!" Kenny says, wrapping his arm around (Y/n)'s neck.

Stan glared at him while (y/n) giggled.

"Kenny, nice coat." I mumble. Kenny smiled, his million dollar smile. "Yeah, I got it yesterday!" He smirked. "It matches my Lamborghini nice." He smirks, making my jaw drop.

"What?" Stan asked. Kenny nodded. "Yeah! I just got my coat! I know! It has like, 7 pocket--"

"not that Kenny! Something about a Lamborghini?" Stan cut him off. He smiled. "Oh, go look outside, I drove it here." He said.

We all went outside, and just as he said, in the drive way, was a yellow Lamborghini.

"Dude how! You dropped outta high school?!" Stan asked. "The only reason I did, was cause this chick said I was exactly what she needed! She put me in a movie. The after that, other movie company's asked me to be in some of there movies, long story short, I'm an actor now, and I'm rich!" He exclaims. "Wow! Good for you Kenny!" (Y/n) says.

It was cool to see my friends again, but Cartman didn't come. No matter. Eventually, they left, leaving just me and (Y/n).

It started getting dark. Me and her just talked, then, I accidentally said it!

"Did I hear you right?!" (Y/n) asked me, her face red. I took a deep breath. "Okay yes! IM IN LOVE WITH YOU (Y/N) (L/N)! IVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU SINCE 4th GRADE!" I shout, wanting to whole world to hear me. She giggles. "I love you too!"

I smile. "Come here, Honey." I say as she scoots closer to me.

End