First Drink

Heather's POV:

My eyes fluttered open. I took my arms and started to stretch. I sat up and looked around the room I was in. It looked very familiar. Then I noticed the three ropes hanging from the ceiling. My heart stopped. Wait, I think it literally did stop.

I checked my pulse. No beat. Was I dead? If so, this is definitely not heaven. I looked around the room to see Chris with his head in his hands. I slowly got down from the table and walked toward him.

"Hey stranger." I said with a smile.

Chris looked up and smiled. "I thought you weren't ever going to wake up."

He stood up and grabbed my waist. He pulled me in with aggression, and leaned toward my lips. He gently put his lips on mine, then started to get harder. Our lips were in perfect sync.
After a couple of minutes, he leaned back and smiled.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I replied. "So what happened to me?"

He frowned. "You were attacked by Noah, and almost died. The mutts are dead now. The only way to save you was to turn you immortal."

My body was filled with joy. " I'm a vampire?"

He nodded. "Yeah, but you are half and half. But you still get to live forever."

Half and half? Awesome!

"You thirsty?" He asked.

I nodded. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and pulled out a pitcher of red liquid. Blood. My throat clenched at the sight of it. He pulled out a glass and poured the thick liquid in slowly. He handed me the glass.

I quickly put it up to my lips and poured it in my body. It tasted so sweet, like candy. As I finished the glass, I felt a sudden shock of energy hit me.

Chris laughed. "You need to run?"

I nodded. I made my way out the back door and ran. I was running at the speed of light! My hair whipped in my face. After ten minutes, I came back to the house. I walked in and saw Chris in the kitchen.

"That was fun!" I exclaimed.

He turned to look at me. "That's nice. Why don't we get some sleep. It's already 11:34."

I nodded.

I made my way to my room, when someone tugged my waist.

"Wanna go in my room?" He asks.

I laugh. "Fine, but no funny business."

I plopped down on his bed, Chris getting in with me. He starts to rub my back, making me go to sleep.

What will tomorrow bring?

Y'all. Thanks for the support!!! Heathers half and half now!!! Well, love ya!!