"Chris?"

I made my way out the front door and into the sports car. I fastened my seat belt as he turned on the engine. C started to speed down the road. It took about 30 minutes to arrive where we were going. We didn't talk the whole way there. Then we were here. It was my old middle school. He jumped out of the car and pulled me to the big pine tree. The sun was setting, but we could see each other's faces. He stroked my face, and kissed me. It was such a long passionate kiss, like he and I were meant to be.

He pulled away after a minute. "Sorry I never texted you."

My eyes widened. My heart skipped a beat and started to go one trillion miles an hour. "Chris." I whispered with tears in my eyes.

He nodded. I jumped into his arms and hugged his brains out. After a while I let go and made my way into the car. I sat down in the passenger side. "What happened to you? I was so worried! I-I thought you were dead!" I cried.

He started to drive. "That day I kissed you, I knew I wasn't going to see you in a very long time. I was walking home that day, and I got kidnapped. This guy trained me to be a kidnapper, and if I didn't to what he said, he would whip me. I have so many scars on my back, it's not even funny."

He went on and on about his life after eighth grade. He never saw his family after that. Then I giggled. "Why are you laughing, I'm being serious right now." He said with a slight smile.

"Nothing, you used to be this nerd who loved science, and wanted to be taller than me. Now you are hunky, and taller! How tall are you?" I asked.

"Hunky? Well thanks! I work out. I'm 6 foot 2. What about you shorty?" He smirked.

"5 foot 11. Sorry, timber." I said.

When we arrived at his house, it was 9:00 sharp. I went inside and took a nice, long shower. I slipped on a Cage the Elephant shirt and yoga pants for pajamas. I put my hair in a messy bun and made my way to the living room. Chris was on the couch with a white tank and black sweats on. I sat beside him and watched 'Reba.' When it was about 11:00, we made our way to our bedrooms.

"Hey, if you want, you can sleep with me." Chris suggested.

I thought about it. "How about, if you do something really special for me, I will then sleep with you." I said with a smile.

He laughed a little. "Sure thing. Just wait until tomorrow."

Tomorrow? What was tomorrow? I flopped on my bed and snuggled under the covers. What will tomorrow bring, I thought. I closed my eyes and instantly fell asleep.

Just a short chapter. What will tomorrow bring? Love ya!