Noah

"Wake up pumpkin."

My eyes fluttered open to see Josh's head over me.

"I'm up." I said groggily. As I sat up in bed, my head spun for a slight second. "What happened?"

He had a serious face. "You fell and hit your head on the floor. You've been out for three days now."

Honestly, I couldn't remember anything. The last thing I remember was going to sleep the night I was kidnapped.

"Anyways, get ready. Put on something, let's just say, sexy. I'm having a party tonight and you, my friend, are the guest of honor!" He told me.

I was confused. "Why me?"

"Oh, you'll see." He smirked, walking out of the room.

I shut the door and raged the closet. I found a skin-tight black dress. It was strapless and went down and inch or two above the knees. I found a pair of black heels and slipped those on as well. In the bathroom, I put on a smokey eye look, black lipstick, and straitened my hair. I looked at the clock in my empty room. 7:00 PM. As soon as I opened the door to go out, the speakers were on, bass turned way up. I made my way down to the living room to see a jaw dropping sight. Boys. Everywhere. They all turned to me when I stopped in the hall.

I heard some whistles and come over here babies when I went to Josh.

"I don't feel comfortable around guys like this. I want to go to my room." I said examining the room.

"Well, get used to it babe." He said while slipping his shirt off.

He leaned closer to me. I pushed him off a little. "What are you doing?"

"Come here and I'll show you." He said huskily.

All of the sudden I felt arms around my back. This someone pulled me back and I landed in his lap.

"Chill Josh, don't make the girl nervous."

I turned to see who this guy was. I almost drooled. This guy was drop dead gorgeous! He had light grey eyes with strawberry blonde hair. His jawline was so chiseled, I swear it cut my split ends off. He as well had his shirt off, for he was really pale. He had an eight pack. I mean, wow! He was perfect!

"Hey cutie pie! What's your name?" He asked.

"H-Heather. What's yours?" I stuttered.

He giggled a bit. "Noah. You are adorable! I mean, why are you in those clothes?"

"Josh made me wear it." I whispered.

"Hmmm. I think you should change. Wanna take a walk?"

I smiled. "Sure."

I went upstairs and wore the same exact thing the day I passed out. I hurried out the front door to see him fully clothed in a Green Day shirt and blue jeans. We stared to walk in the woods.

"So, why'd you come to the party?" He asked me.

I got nervous. "Josh, he uh.. Well-"

"You can tell me. I'll keep a secret." He told me.

I gained the confidence to tell him. "Josh kidnapped me. He took me away from my friend."

There was silence for a while. "I'm sorry." He said.

"No biggie. I suppose you're a werewolf too?" I questioned.

"Oh yeah. Have you ever seen one before? As in transformed?"

I shook my head.

"Well, you are in for a treat."

Before I could say anything, he ran and jumped into the air. He became this over sized wolf creature. He walked over to me, nudging my hand to touch his fur. I stared at him in awe. He had the same strawberry blonde color, and he was extremely soft. I swear, I thought this was Twilight for a second.

After a while, he changed back to his normal self. But when he did, he didn't have clothes on. I whipped my head around, blushing.

"You can look now." He said.

He was finally dressed. We sat down by a tree and chatted for a while.

"What if I took you away from Josh?" He asked.

I looked at him. "I don't know..."

"I can bring you to your friend! Heather, please let me help you!"

I agreed. We went to the party one last time, fixing to put on a show.

Heeeeey! So, I hope nothing too bad will happen. Love y'all.

P.s. Hang in there!!!
P.p.s. Did not prove read.