"I Am Taking You Somewhere"

I woke up with makeup smeared on my face. I slugged my way to the bathroom and took a shower. I dried my hair, straitened it, and put on a little makeup. I went to the closet and picked out a black shirt with white skinny jeans. I got a pair of black Vans and slipped them on as well. I made my way downstairs to find C in a pair of sweats on the couch. He was shirtless, and he had a very toned six pack. I sat in the recliner away from him, and crossed my arms. I watched the news channel to see that they had an add about me.

            "Heather Parker is missing. She has been gone for two days now, but still no sign of her." The news lady said.

            C looked at me with his eyes widened. He stood up and walked over to the recliner. "H-Heather Parker? Is th-that you?" C stuttered.

            I nodded with a confused look on my face. "Yeah, that's me. Why?"

            He just looked into my eyes, which seemed to burn my soul. He shook his head and sat back down. Then the doorbell rang. He jumped up and jogged to the door. As he opened the door, I saw a girl with black hair and brown eyes. She was skinny with a prissy look on her face. She grabbed his face and started to kiss him. While they were swapping spit, I made my way up to my room and started to read a book I found.

            About two hours later, I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I said glumly.

            C came in and walked up to me. He sat beside me on the bed and hugged me. He was warm, really warm, like a furnace. A few seconds later he let go of me. "You really don't know who I am, do you." He whispered.

            I shook my head. "No, I don't. Why don't you tell me your name? Maybe it will jog my memory." I told him.

            He looked down. "I can't tell you that. You need to find out on your own. Dinner is in an hour. Wear whatever you want." He said while making his way out of the room. I looked at the clock. 4:00. I curled my hair and put on a maroon maxi dress with the same black heels. I put on some makeup and made my way downstairs. It was only 4:30, so I started to explore the house. I walked past C's room, then stopped. Somebody was watching me. I could feel it. I slowly turned around when I saw C standing in the middle of the hallway with a tux on.

            He smiled. "I think you may look hotter than me tonight."

            I giggled. "Aren't I always?"

            He grabbed me by the hips and pulled me closer. I decided to tease him a bit. I stroked his face and leaned in closer. As we were about to kiss, I slipped away and ran to the kitchen. I heard him sigh. "I'm going to get you back!" He yelled.

            I got to the kitchen and sat at the table. When he came in, he gave me a root beer and a plate. He put a piece of medium rare steak on both of our plates, and a baked potato. While we were eating, he said something that would change the way I looked at him.

            "Heather, I just wanted to say, I didn't want to kidnap you. Really. My boss told me your dad payed him to do it. If I didn't kidnap you, your family would have been murdered."

            I looked at him. After a few minutes of silence, I said, "C, I-I didn't know that. My father did payed you guys to kidnap me?"

            He nodded. I finished my food and went to the living room couch. C came to sit beside me. He hugged and pulled me closer. There was something familiar about his touch. I flipped on the T.V. and saw the news channel was already on.

            "Heather Parker has been missing for several days now. Her parents told the police to give up on the case. If you do see any sign of this girl though, please call the number below." The news reporter said.

            My eyes filled with tears. My parents gave up on me. There is no reason to go home now. I looked at C. "Kill me now." I whispered.

            He looked shocked. He picked me up bridal style and took me to his room. Was he nuts? He flopped me on his bed, and slammed the door. I was laying on the bed when he got on top of me. "I'm not going to rape you, kill you, or hurt you. I just want you to remember." He whispered to me.

            I was a little relieved, but was wondering what he was going to do to me. He leaned down and put his face not even a centimeter away from mine. He just stared at me for minutes. Then he stroked my face. After five minutes, he got off of me and sat beside me. "Tell me about the last day of eighth grade."

            I was confused. I told him that at the end of the day my friend Chris told me to meet him by the big pine tree, and we kissed. Later that day, he went missing. I told C about the news reports, and how Chris's parents gave up after a year.

            "Come with me. We are going somewhere." C said.

Ooooh! Where is C taking Heather? Put it in the comments! Anyways, part 4 is coming up! Love ya!