Scratched

Chris fell to the leafy ground, Josh on top. Josh kept on biting at his face, but luckily, he slipped away. Chris got to his feet and ran towards Josh.

The impact of Chris running into the mutt was so strong, Josh fell backwards and started to squeal. Noah growled and stormed toward Chris.

Chris started punching and scratching at Noah, but he was too strong. Noah started to bite and claw at Chris, making Chris bloody and hurt.

"Chris!" I screamed.

I tried to get up, but I fell back down. I winced at the pain in my side. After multiple tries, I got to my feet and started to stumble toward the fight.

Noah kept on clawing at Chris. I could see the pain in his eyes. Tears started to weld in my eyes. I got closer and closer, them not even paying attention to me. Chris's head turned to me.

"Heather, go! Run!" He breathed.

I shook my head. I was holding my side, limping to them. Finally, I got to them and stood in front of Noah.

Noah stopped, walked back a little, and sat down.

"You guys, please stop! Noah, leave me be!" I yelled.

Noah stared at me for a second, then arched his eyebrows. He growled and made his way toward me. All of the sudden, Noah took his claws and scratched my abdomen. I had no reaction. My hearing went out. I could see Chris look at me, then attack Noah.

I looked at my stomach. Blood was pouring out. I fell to the ground and looked at the sky.

The last thing I saw was Chris stand over me.

Omg! Ok, 204 reads guys!!!! Yay!!! And the next chapter will be Chris's POV. But, thanks for the support! Love y'all!!!