Remember Me Cutie Pie?

"What do you mean?" Chris asked.

"I want to be a vampire, Chris." I whispered.

Chris just stared at me. His brown eyes just turned a bright blue.

"What does that mean? Your eyes." I said.

"I'm happy that you want to become like me. But..."

"But what?" I questioned.

"I can't Heather. You are just too sweet and shy to become immortal."

I became furious. "Chris, you think I can't handle it. But I can. I am capable of being immortal, and you just watch!"

"Heather listen to me. The process is painful. You don't wake up until three days later, and you have to drink pints of blood to become a little powerful." He said.

I clenched my fists. "Chris! I love you! I want to be with you forever!"

The room just got dead quiet. He stared  into my eyes. It felt like he was looking into my soul.

"No, I can't." He whispered.

I gave him him a look of disgust. I stormed out of my room and into the living room. Everyone and their brother was looking dead at me.

"What?"

Everyone shrugged and started to talk again. As I made my way to the front door, I felt someone watching me. I turned to see a guy who looked almost like Noah, but he had teal hair.

I walked to him. It almost felt like he was pulling me in. "Do I know you?"

"I don't know, do ya?" He smirked.

I laughed. "You look so familiar, like an old friend."

"I know."

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

He leaned close to my ear. "Remember me, cutie pie?"

OMG! Sorry I haven't updated. Vote! Love y'all. Just a quicky!