Half and Half

I clasped my hand over my mouth. Was it him?

"N-Noah?"

He smiled. But it wasn't the smile I remembered. This smile was sinful and wicked.

"What happened to your hair?" I asked out of the blue.

"Well, to get into this party, I had to be a full vampire, so I disguised myself." He smirked.

Then the memories started to flood back. "You... You were dead! What hap-"

"Hey, I know. Let's just say, they didn't kill me right." He interrupted.

I gave him a confused look.

"I'm half and half. Half vampire, and half werewolf."

Half and half? I thought it was one or the other, I thought.

"Let's just say, I can read your mind too." He added.

Great!, I thought.

Heard that, he said telepathically.

My eyes widened. "Why are you here?"

His serious face went to a wicked smile again. "I have orders."

I started to back up slowly. Do all werewolves want to hurt me?

He walked my way, and into the front yard. As I stated to take off running, I tripped over a root. My ankle burned like fire. Noah started to walk closer and closer to me.

"What happened to the Noah I knew? The sweet, kind Noah?" I wined.

He snickered. "Oh, you won't be seeing him in a long time."

He gripped my wrists and pulled me up. We were face to face when he whispered, "We are going to visit an old friend of yours."

He forced a bottle of liquid in my mouth and down my throat. In a couple of seconds I was out like a light.

Omg guys! Worst chapter ever! Sorry, I'm failing. But y'all love me anyways! (I hope) I LOVE YALL AND HANG IN THERE!!