Misshaping

We got to Josh's crypt and I ran out the door. I got to the steps and heard laughing behind me.

"You can't get in without us." Noah said.

I rolled my eyes.

He unlocked the door and grabbed my arm. This time, we weren't going to the dark room. We were going upstairs. We entered a room with a bed. Noah shoved me in the room and locked the door behind him. I turned to see that wicked smile on his face.

He came up to me and stroked my face.

"Stop." I demanded.

He chuckled. "Really? Well I think I might just do this, then."

He grabbed the bottom of my shirt and started to lift it. I slapped his hand.

"Stop, now!" I yelled.

He is eyebrows arched and grabbed my throat. He slammed me against the wall and put his nose against mine.

"You, do not tell me what to do!" He growled.

I got furious. My fists clenched and I swing at his face. He fell to the floor and got angry. But I ignored his anger. As I was about to kick him, I doubled over in pain.

My muscles felt like they were twisting, my bones misshaping. I fell on all fours and looked at Noah. He was crawling back and laughing. My vision became blurry, and my fingers shortened. My ears elongated.

Before I knew it, I blacked out.

Okay then.... What happened to Heather?! Love y'all!