"I Said Wait For Tomorrow."

I sat up, my eyes wide. I saw Chris sitting crisscrossed at the end of my bed with an air horn.

"Why did you wake me up like that!" I yelled

"Hey, I said wait for tomorrow. Today is going to be awesome! Get up and put something on!" He said jumping up from my bed. He went out the door, so I plopped back in bed. Then I heard HONK another time.

"Okay! I'm getting up!" I yelled.

I went into the closet and picked out an Arctic Monkeys shirt, white skinny jeans, and black Vans. I put on a little bit of neutral makeup and curled my hair. As I made my way into the kitchen, I saw Chris in a chef hat and apron that said Kiss the Chef. He turned around and smiled.

"Okay missy. You must obey the apron." He told me.

He ran over to me and puckered up. I kissed my hand and slightly slapped his cheek. "There you go!"

He laughed. "Well, for breakfast we are having fried eggs and bacon!"

"Cool!" I exclaimed.

After he served breakfast, we chatted for a bit. "Why are you doing this for me?"

"Well if you are going to stay here for a while, I figured you would want to get treated like this." He said.

"Is this because you want me to sleep with you?" I asked.

"Yes." He said with a smile.

"Well you better get to working because this isn't cutting it," I giggled.

He saluted. "Okay, I am putting this blindfold around you, and I am leading you somewhere special."

I got a bit nervous. He grabbed my hand and led me to the mysterious place. "Okay, you can take it off." He told me.

I removed the blindfold and looked at the surprise. It was a diamond necklace in the shape of a heart. I gasped. He put it around my neck, and I started to fiddle with it. "Thank you!" I exclaimed and hugged him.

"That's not all, no, no. There are more things on my bed." He said.

I bolted to his room and opened the door. It was a picnic basket in the middle of his bed with candles surrounding it. He made his way to his room, and we both sat on the bed. In the basket was chocolate covered strawberries, cheese, crackers, pineapple, and water. We ate as much as our hearts desired. I stood up and brushed the crumbs onto the floor. I looked at his clock. 6:00.

"One more thing. Look on the living room couch." He said.

I made my way to the couch only to see popcorn, all sorts of candy, and a movie: Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. We sat of the couch and watched Star Wars until 9:00. I made my way up to my room to do my nightly routine, and made my way out into the hallway. Chris was waiting outside of his door with the same pajamas on as yesterday.

"So, you going to sleep with me?" He asked.

"Yeah, I think you did pretty good today." I said with a smile.

"Well in that case, come on in. Make yourself comfy." He said.

I looked around his room. It was set up similar to mine. I flopped on the bed and snuggled under the covers. I looked at Chris, and saw he was taking his tank off. He was very pale, but toned.

"I didn't mean that kind of 'go to bed.'" I smirked.

He giggled. "Chill, this is how I always sleep. Unless,"

"Nope, not today!" I exclaimed, pulling the covers over my head.

"Not today? Well maybe later..."

"No." I stated.

I got in my comfy position, which was me facing away from him. He turned me around and we stared at each other. He smiled at me with those enchanting lips, so I gave him a kiss goodnight. I rolled back over, and he pulled me closer to him. My eyes shut and I fell asleep.

They slept together!? Holy Moly!!! Wasn't Chris so nice! Love yall and thank you so much for reading! it means a lot!