~ My Opinion on: Musicals ~

Yikes. Um hi. Idek if anyone even reads this book anymore lol.

So as you all probs know, I haven't been updating like at all recently, and that is because I have bee doing a musical. (Which finished tonight and I'm actually so upset)

Musicals are amazing; you meet so many amazing people, you get to work with different choreographers, therefore bettering your dancing whilst improving other skills like singing and acting, which can also help your career.

I had so much fun, and it was a great experience. It does take up a lot of time though, so be prepared for that aha.

The musical I was in was Bring It On, and even though I was only in the ensemble, I still felt like I was just as important as the leads, which is what everyone in theatre, whether you're a lead or not, should feel like.

Since this was the first musical I've ever done, I had no idea what it was going to be like, but after finishing the show, I can gladly say I will definitely be doing another.

So to summarise; musicals are amazing if you want to start getting more serious about your dancing, whether they are professional or with your local theatre company. They will help prepare you for what the real show business is like, and it's an amazing experience overall.

you should definitely consider doing at least one musical in your career, as it is definitely all worth it.

~

Um hi yeah, thanks for reading, I'll hopefully get back to updating more regularly and stuff. So pls vote if you like or follow idk, you could comment too pls.

~

QOTC: what's your favourite band?

AOTC: oKAY, so there's Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Twenty Øne Pilots (2 days until I see their concert yikes), My Chemical Romance and um well there's Muse too but shhhh don't tell Alyssa I said that. (Ps don't ask who Alyssa is I won't tell u) (ps she's one of my friends from school who is a weeabo and Muse is her life) (also she's going to tøp with me lmao)

Lol ok I'm too tired for words. I've been dancing and singing nonstop all week bye. Ps I'll probs edit this chapter later so it makes more sense I'm just rlly tired bye lmao