~How to Build up Strength~

Hey guys! It's Emmy!

This tip is going to be about building up strength, but not have huge, bulging muscles.

~Legs~
For legs, I do heaps of relevès, rises and also soutees (jumps) in parallel first, first, parallel second and second, starting at 16, then 8, 4, 2, then 1. I do these twice a day. I also do relevès and rises while in cleaning my teeth or standing around in a line. Also doing half-rises, where you do rises, but when you lower down you don't touch the floor with your heels. Ooh, and wall sits (not my favourite)!

~Arms~
I normally do heaps of push-ups (not too many), also straight arm planks and pull-ups. I'll make a chapter later on that focuses on arm strength.

~Core (Abs)~
I like to do planks, sit ups and crunches. Also these weird (and painful) crunch things where you lay on the floor and lift your legs so they are 90 degrees to the floor, then lift your shoulders of the floor and lean so that your right arm is on the outside of your left leg, then you do pulses, making sure your shoulders do not touch the floor, also repeat to the other side.

~~~~

I will make a part two of this (or do separate chapters for each thing), later on, if you guys would like me too.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment any ideas, tips or requests, vote and follow me for more awesomely amaze books.

Jk, you don't have to....

Yes you do... *insert winky face here*

~~~~

QOTC: Do you guys want a part two of this chapter?

AOTC: Idk about you guys, but I sure do!