~Chloe!~

So, I got to dance with Chloe today. It was amazing.

When we first got there, we warmed up, stretched etc, then we learnt a combo to 'Dear Future Husband'. After we learnt it we were split into four groups and performed the combo in these groups.

Then we had a Q+A session. We had numbers on our wristbands (I was 201, in case you were wondering) and it turned out they were for a raffle kind of thing, and my number was called out, so I got a t-shirt for free (they cost $40 to buy from the merch stand, so pretty good if you ask me!)

Then we got to see Chloe perform and then we went home. Undortunately, I didn't have a VIP ticket, so I didn't actually get to meet her, but I'm currently saving to buy a VIP ticket for next time she comes to Australia, and so I can give her the pictures I drew for her.

Anyway, a new chapter (actual tips and stuff) will be posted either tomorrow or the next day. thanks so much for reading, remember to vote, comment, send me requests and follow me for more dance related stuff.

Love you all to the moon and back!

xx Emmy xx

~~~~

QOTC: Do you guys read heaps?

AOTC: Duh! Of course I read heaps! I read everyday if I can, you know, if I get time between dance and magic wizard homework from Hogwarts. ;)