~Where to Get Nice Leotards From~

Hey guys! It's Emmy...
I'm still here. :)

So I know I haven't updated in a while, but I've had heaps of things with dance and school, but I have heaps of ideas for new chapters and a few requests I have to make chapters for, so I'll get started on those!

This chapter is going to be about finding nice leotards for a bit expensive price.

~SPECIALS~
• Look for sales and specials on at you're local dance supply store, I know the one I go to (Classic Moves) has heaps of sales and they reduce the price of their leotards heaps. For example: today I bought a leotard (the one in the picture) for $20, and it was originally $55. It's limited edition too, I think.
• You just have to be at the right place at the right time, because the nice leotards usually go faster than the not nice ones. I don't know if that made sense or nit, but let's pretend it did.

~LOOK ONLINE~
• There are a few websites that sell nice leotards for not so expensive prices. I'll have to do some research on a few websites, but when I have found a few I'll list them here, so watch this space!

~DO SOME DIY!~
• Maybe stick a few decorations on an old leotard of yours, not too old, but one you already own.
• Quick question, should I make a Dance DIY's chapter?

~KEEP AN EYE OUT~
• Just keep looking, it took me a long time to find a leotard I liked, and luckily, it was reduced, so I was able to buy it. If you like a leotard, keep an eye on it until the price is reduced or there is a sale, and as soon as it is, buy it cause most likely other people like that leotard too!

~A FEW TIPS~
• Try not to buy an expensive leotard that has a reduced price before you've stopped growing, because chances are you'll grow and it won't fit anymore and you'll have to buy another one, and if it's limited edition you may not be able to get it.
• Just keep looking!!!

Thank you for reading this chapter and not giving up on me, even though I haven't updated in FOREVER! Don't forget to comment, vote, follow, etc (you guys know what to do!).

Xx Emmy xX

~~~~
QOTC: What is your favourite brand of dance wear?

AOTC: I love Capezio stuff, but that's because I've never had any other brand but this and Bloch (as far as I can remember), and whenever I get Bloch tap shoes they always break...😕.

So Capezio.