~Hairstyles Suitable for Dance~

Hi, it's Emmy!!

This chapter is focusing on hairstyles you can wear to dance, that won't fall out.

THE BALLET BUN

Yas, the classic ballet bun.

You will need:
• A teasing comb
• a regular hairbrush
• a hair tie
• LOTSO BUN PINS!!
• Hairspray
• Hairnet

1. Using the hairbrush (really?) brush your hair into a ponytail that is inline with the top of your ears, making sure that there are no bumps/flyaways, etc. if there are, use the comb part of the teasing comb to smooth it back towards the hair tie, then use hairspray to secure it.

2. Split the ponytail into 2 parts and twist one of them into a coil. Start to wrap the twist around the hair tie, leaving the extra section out. Secure the twisted section with bun pins, inserting the pin down into the section then twist it and push it into the section flat against your head.

3. Once you have made a full rotation with the first section, twist the second section up and include it into the first section. Wrap the rest of the hair around the first loop, securing with bun pins as you go. Once there are no ends left, wrap the hair net around the bun. Spray with hairspray!

THE TWISTED PONYTAIL

So this hairstyle is the classic ponytail.....with a twist!! This twist will help keep those pesky little baby hairs at your hairline out of your way.

You Will Need:
• Regular bobby pins
• Hairbrush
• Hairspray
• a hair tie
• Small, clear elastics.
• a little bit of patience...

1. Starting at your hairline, separate a small section of hair then split it into 2. Wrap these sections around each other and start to do a French rope braid along your hairline, making sure it is tight.

2. Once you have reached your ear, fasten it with a small, clear elastic.

3. Brush your hair into a high pony and tie it with a hair tie. You could then wrap a small section of hair from the ponytail around the hair tie to cover it, using bobby pins to cover it. Spray hairspray to keep hair in place, you can also use bobby pins to hold the twist in place.

Thanks for reading and remember to leave any requests, questions or advice in the comments.

Xx Emmy xX

~~~~

QOTC: Are you a unicorn?

AOTC: YASSSSS!!!