Chapter 11

A/n this chapter is dedicated to musicsweetie21 because her comment made me smile a bunch and she has is super cool. She is also the first winner!! (you can still be one of the other four winners by commenting on this chapter/the last one idc. good luck!)

**********Louis' POV********

I can feel Liam's breath on mine. It's now or never.

I lean in and press my lips against Liam's. It's obvious he's shocked, but become the shocked one when he puts pressure on my lips in reply. We stay like this for a couple seconds, lips not moving. I decide to take a chance and start moving my lips. Thankfully he responds positively. The kiss is sweet. Nothing too rough is happening. I gently move my hands up to Liam's face, cupping his cheeks.  Our lips begin  moving in sync. The longer we kiss, the more I feel a sensation run through my body. It's not butterflies, it isn't even fireworks or a spark. 

It's something far better. Something you can't describe because no matter how hard you try, you won't be able to find words sweet enough.

I feel as if my body is being lifted off the ground, even though I'm still sat on the ground. I hve no idea how long our kiss is lating because time seems to have stopped.

The sensation remains in my body as Liam breaks the kiss. My lips feel cold from the loss of contact but every few seconds the welcome the warmth of the younger boys breath. My eyes remain closed as we rest our foreheads against each other.

"Louis," I open my eyes to be met with a pair of beautiful brown ones. "I-I had no idea..."

"Well I hope you have some kind of idea of how I feel now." Liam giggles at my words. His hand is on my upper arm, rubbing up and down. The boy is litteraly beaming with his amazing smile.

"I've liked you for some time now Lou." Well that's a shocker. I'm not even being sarcastic, I'm actually shocked to hear this. "I'm really happy you made the first move though, because I don't think I'd ever be brave enough to." His words make me smile. "Louis, how long have you liked me?"

Is it okay to say since his first audition? No? Too creepy?

"Since I layed eyes on you." Nice save Louis, you did good.

Liam's smile seems to grow bigger than before, if that's even possible. "Oh," it's not the let down kind of 'oh', it's the suprised kind. The happy kind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

********Liam's POV********

I wish I could tell the entire world about my amazing night, but I'm afraid the whole world wouldn't approve. Thankfully, we're going to Australia in two days and I can tell my best friend Gabriella everything. I know she can keep a secret and I can just imagine her gorgeous face sporting a smile when she hears the news. 

It's only 9am and Zayn and I are the only ones up. (Yeah I know, I'm suprised too.) He's about to be the first person I tell. I have been waiting for this to come true for so long.

"So Liam, how was your date?" Zayn wiggles his eyebrows at me, hinting that he knew Louis' plan all along.

"It was..." I let out a happy sigh "amazing." I can see Zayn's smile growing bigger.

“I’m really glad to hear that Liam,” he takes a bite of his cereal and speaks the next words with food in his mouth. “you have no idea how long the other boys and me have been waiting for one of you to make a move.” He swallows the large amount of cereal. “It was really hard watching you too flirt without knowing the other liked each other.”

“What?” He knew Louis liked (well likes) me?

“Yeah. You both told the other three of us not to tell the other and well, we didn’t.”

“Oh, well that’s fair I guess.”

“Damn right it’s fair. We were being good friends and following your rules.”

His words make me laugh. I’m actually kind of glad they didn’t tell either of us. I know I can trust them, even if it wasn’t exactly what I was expecting.

“Well Zayn, thank you for all of the support.” I smile at him and walk up to my room.

I truly have good friends.

*********************************************

A/n sooooo what did you think?

Omg by the way I'm sorry for such the late post but i DO have a few excuses. And now I will finally tell you.

1. My basement flooded. 

do you know where my computer is? the answer is my basement and i didnt want to hang out in gross smelling water to write like come on. it stayed flooded for about a week

2. about 5 days after my basement flooded, my friend's dad died. I couldn't just not be there for him, ya know?

3. I live in Colorado. Colorado was pretty much underwater with all of the flooding. The roads even got washed away and even some houses. Thankfully for me, it was only my power that went out (no wifi :( or computer)

so i would like to thank all of you for being patient!

(Don't forget to comment: best comments get a character and chapter dedication)

 I love you!

-Molly