Chapter 8

next day

****Liam's POV*****

There's been a lot of tension between Niall and Harry since yesterday. They really need to talk, it would help. I really shouldn't be poking my nose in their business though, I mean, they're bound to make up.

Right?

After the show tonight, Zayn plans on taking Niall out to a bar while Harry has an old friend to catch up with. Louis and I planned a movie night, since we're gonna be home alone. Maybe I should tell him tonight? I'm not sure yet though. I want to be sure Louis feels the same way before I do anything drastic.

--------------------------------------------

We're mid-show and I must say, everything is going great! Everything except the fact that Niall and Harry won't go near each other. I hope none of the fans are noticing because I'd say it's pretty obvious, and they know when somethings up. UGH.

We're on break from the songs and just talking about things we did here on our free time when Louis walks over to me. He leans in, face milimeters from mine, and speaks "Hey Li, should we do something about Niall and Harry? Make them talk or something?"

I talk back, careful to keep my mic away from our mouths "Maybe, I'm not sure. How would we do it?"

"I'll think of something." He moves his head back away from my ear.

I freeze in the position I'm in. Louis mouth is about and inch from mine. I can feel his warm breathe on my lips. I get goosebumps up my arms and a chill down my spine. It feels like forever but we stay in this position for about a second or two. If he can do that without touching me, I wonder what he could do to me by kissing me. Just the thougth of his hands on me makes my pants get a little tighter.

Louis' mouth returns to my ear. "Oh, and Liam?"

"Yeah Lou?" Lord help me.

"Can't wait for our movie night." And with that said, Louis winks at me and walks over to Zayn. They sling their arms over eachothers shoulders as the music for the next song starts playing. I feel jealous, but I can't do anything about this. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now, I'm sitting in my sweats and a t-shirt on the couch while Louis makes popcorn in the kitchen. We're home alone and I've made my descision.

I'm not going to tell Louis how I feel. Not Tonight.

"Okay Li, you ready?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

******Louis' POV*******

I truly love hanging out with Liam. I think it calms me a bit to know that there is someone I can fall back on. Yeah, I've got my mum and the other boys, but I just feel  like Liam gets me. There's no other way to really explain it. We've grown very close over the years and I can confidently say he is my best friend.

I think we're about twenty minutes through the second movie. We're watching Iron Man 2 per Liam's request, and he seems to be thoroughly enjoying it. I on the other hand have seen it 4 times prior tonight, so I'm just laying my head in his lap, listening to the movie. Sometimes when we have movie night this happens so I just like to watch his face as he reacts to everything that happens. I like watching his jaw mostly, the way it get's prominent during an intense scene, or the way his lips turn from a straight line into a gorgeous smile.

These are my favorite kind of nights.

"Hey Lou, you bored?" Liam looks down at me with a confused expression.

"Nah, I've seen this movie before, I'm just trying to see what it's like listening only." Nice save Louis, nice save.

"Oh, alright then." He flashes me a smile as he turns his attention back to the screen. 

It's strange how I feel around Liam. He always knows how to make me smile. Liam is just such a sweet boy, and I can see him looking my way a lot. Maybe he likes me? Haha, that would just be crazy. Liam Is one of the straightest people I know. Why do I let those kind of thoughts in my head? 

"Hey Lou, I'm getting pretty tired, you all right if I go to bed?"

"Oh, yeah, me too." I lift myself of of Liam's lap and sit up straight.

"Okay, goodnight Louis, see ya in the morning."

"Goodnight Liam, I love you." When I say that he smiles. Aww, he's so adorable, I just want to pinch his cheeks.

"Love you too." He says it with such a big smile. I can't help but bring him in for a hug. It's a pretty long hug. We  stay in this postion, arms around each other for a minute or two. As we pull away I kiss his cheek and head up to mine and Zayn's room. I lift up the blankets to my bed and climb in.

The only thing that keeps wondering through my head is Liam and his beautiful smile. I love it when his eyes crinkle when I make him laugh, it's the best feeling in the world. It feels amazing knowing that I'm the one who makes him smile.

I can't help but smile myself when I think of him. Why does he have this affect on me?

Oh yeah. Because I love him.

I have since day one.

********************************************************

A/N: Wow, who couldve seen that comign? Oh yeah, me.

pic of the concert on the right

Anywho I hope you liked the chapter! sorry it was a bit short... I've been working on it for a few days and kept on deleting what I wrote. Okay this was hard to write because I get writers block easily so take it easy on me.

ALSO... I love it when you guys comment, it makes me feel all happy on the inside, like when Liam and Louis smile at each other. so please keep commenting and voting.

(sorry for the typos, its almost 3)

AND FINALLY how do you guys feel about me changing the name to "I wanna make you happy"

Okay that was a long note. Ily xx

-Molly

VOTE~COMMENT~FAN