Chapter 2

Please read the A/N at the end!

****Liam's POV****

This feeling. It's like something I have never felt before. The body underneath me is hot and sweaty along with mine. I move my hips at a steady pace. All I can hear are moans and the squeaking of my bed. 

"Liam..." My name rolls of his tongue and to me the sound is pure ecstasy. I look down at the blue eyed boy who can barely keep his eyes open. Louis is clawing at my back before another sound escapes his lips.

"Liam..." weird, that wasn't a moan.

"Liam!" I shoot my eyes open as a bright light floods the room. Shit, it was only a dream... and SHIT it was about Louis and me having sex! I scan the room with wide eyes only to find Louis by the now open curtains. 

"Li, we're gonna be late to the signing. Get up!"

He's already dressed and has his hair done. 

"What time is  it?"

"Eleven, now hurry up. We have to be there in thirty minutes."

----------------------------------------------------

We arrive at the huge mall twenty minutes later and the place is absolutely packed!

The boys and I take out seats as we wait for the flow of eager fans. I'm sat between Harry and Niall, and Niall is sitting next to Louis, with Zayn on the end.

The signing has just begun and Louis and Niall are already laughing at some stupid joke Niall made. I can't help but stare at them in between each fan. I get that feeling of jealousy again in my stomach. I don't  even know why I'm jealous. They're friends, and friends laugh with each other. 

I decide to just look away from them. 

"You alright mate?" Harry's voice is in a low whisper, his mouth close to my ear. "You seem a bit... off."

"Yeah I'm fine," no I'm not. "just a bit tired." To be quite honest with you, I had a great sleep and I couldn't be more awake. But I'm not just gonna tell Harry 'I'm not fine because Niall is making Louis laugh and I wanna be the one doing that. ' No, that will never slip from my mouth.

"Well buddy, we're almost done here so you will be able to sleep soon." He gives me a big smile showing his dimples. It reminds me of a young child when they really want something from their mum and dad.

It's been thirty minutes and Harry won't stop making cheesy jokes. They're so stupid that I just have to laugh. 

When I look over at the other boys I see Louis looking in mine and Harry's direction. 

Is he glaring at me?

And just like that, he turns away.

--------------------------------------------------

The signing lasted about two hours. My hand is still very cramped and no matter how much i massage it, the pain won't go away.

I'm back in my hotel room with Louis watching some television while he plays on his computer.

"How can you still use your hand? Mine is fucking killing me." I'm afraid if i raised my eyebrows more they would fall off.

"I guess I have wrists of steel."

"Whatever you say, Lou.."

"Here, I can make it better," how the hell could he fix it? "gimme your hand."

I slowly place my hand in between his. Louis brings my hand up to his mouth and gingerly places kisses on it. This starts the tingling sensation that I've been getting around him lately.

"Better?" he asks. I nod turning up the corners of my mouth. I mean, my hand is still cramping but the good tingling feeling overpowers it. What has happened to me?

He gives me a sweet smile and turns back to his laptop, still holding and massaging my hand in one of his. I can't help but blush. Could it be that... oh no.. it probably is...

Shit.

 I like Louis Tomlinson.

***********************************

A/N: Aww shit who could've seen that coming ;)

Hey guys! I really want to post the next chapter,but I need to know that you guys want it! 

If this chapter can get 2 votes, I'll post chapter 4 as quickly as I can

Thanks for reading :) xx

-Molly