~Protective Much~

Start from the beginning

Chelsea was laying on the floor her back against the wall, her chest rising and falling quickly a look of horror in her eyes.

~~~

Chelsea heard the growl and knew exactly who they came from, Alexander. Very frightened she looked behind her father and saw Alexander standing there fists clenched, face hard, feet planted firm on the ground. 

“Alexander, please leave.” She cried tears streaming down her face; he let out a growl, seeing her in pain made him want to rip something apart, and in front of him stood the perfect victim.

Chelsea’s dad turned around and saw him, Alexander let out another growl, her dad laughed.

“What are you going to do? Your just a teenage boy.” He laughed. Alexander’s fangs extended and his eyes flashed red. “What are you?!  Get out of my house right now, I will call the cops!!” he yelled.

“Go ahead.” He said fearless. He grabbed Chelsea’s dad around the neck and threw him against the wall. He slid down it and let out a sharp breath. Alexander stalked toward him and pulled him to his feet by his collar, he leaned his head toward the man’s neck prepared to kill him.

“Please, don’t.” he heard Chelsea cry in a whisper. He stopped and looked at her.

I’m a monster Chelsea, it’s what I do.” He said ashamed of himself.

“No, you’re not a monster, you just think you are.” She said. Finally seeing the light of Chelsea’s words he released her father and he slid back down the wall coming to a rest once he hit the floor. 

“Get out….of...my house!” her dad yelled. Alexander walked to the door and stopped, turned around, and walked back over to Chelsea.  “You can keep her, she means nothing.”

“She means everything.” Alexander said and picked her up off the floor. “I will never hurt her the way you have.”

Chelsea wrapped her arms around Alexander’s neck and buried her face in his shoulder, and cried. He carried her down stairs where her mother waited.

“Take care of her. Please, she is my only daughter.” She said, Alexander nodded and walked out of the house and back to the cold, dark, abandoned house on the outskirts of town.

~~~

“What happened?” Ashley asked once they got back to the house.

“Not now.” Alexander said and carried Chelsea up stairs and into his room. Very carefully her laid her down on the black silk sheets and pulled her shoes of and threw them on the floor.

Chelsea moaned and rolled over, her skirt rising slightly with her movements. Alexander watched her intensely, he saw the blue-colored bruise on the back of her pale thigh, he wanted to just pull her into his arms and never let her go, but something was keeping him from it, perhaps it was the events that took place in his past, or maybe it was just everything that the girl in front of him as been through. He didn’t want to hurt her anymore than she has already been hurt.

Alexander was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn’t realize Chelsea was awake and looking at him with a sort of desire in her eyes, she wanted to reach out and touch his face, but for some reason she was scared.  She knew he wouldn’t hurt her, but she didn’t want to bother him.

He jumped out of his thoughts and turned back and sat on the edge of the bed. Chelsea crawled over to him and sat cross legged beside him.

“Alexander?” she asked and put her hand over the top of his.

“I don’t want to hurt you.” He said and moved away from her.

“You’re not going to.” She said and stood up on her knees.

He rolled her over on the bed and hovered over her.

“I hope you know what you’re getting yourself into.” He said.

~*~