Chapter 19-Almost

Start from the beginning

Blake lifted his eyes and I gasped because of the hurt and emotions that is showing up in them. I realized that I haven't told him anything in return when he apologized. I turned around and he looked at me and his eyes widened in shock. What? Am I not looking good? My outfit is really good but am I? Does it look good on me? Ha! Why do I have to space out while they were getting me ready? They sat me before the mirror but I never really looked at my reflection. I really wish I did.

Then he looked at me and opened his mouth and tried to say something looking like a gaping fish that got out of water. A sudden realization came across his face and the same emotion came across his eyes. It feel hurt knowing that he is sad and I am the one responsible for that. All the thoughts about how I looked disappeared. Screw it! Who cares? I don't. I mean it would be good if I look good but it is not the world. Hey! Focus on what you to do.

I smiled at him fully and  he looked at me nervously and with doubt. Well, I can't blame him. Whenever I am about to do something crazy, I will give a sweet innocent smile. I guess he is thinking I am up to something. I took a step forward and he looked more nervous. I went up to him and hugged him. He is shocked. Giuess he didn't expect this. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I am sorry, I didn't get to answer you because we were interrupted." I blushed bright red remembering that. Thank god he couldn't see my face since I am hugging him. "I forgive you. Just don't do it again and remember you are mine and never go near a girl understand?"

He chuckled and I relaxed knowing that he is not hurt any longer. "Yes, I understand. I love it when you are all possessive, it makes you more possessive." He said pulling back a little. I chuckled a little.

"I am sorry you were hurt because of me." 

I said and pecked his cheek. He literally froze in shock with his jaw dropped. What? A girl has to take an opportunity to kiss. As I told he is looking so good. I am so lucky to have him. He recovered after a minute and smirked at me.

"No problem. I don't mind it." He pulled me and whispered in my ear. "Especially if it means I get to have a kiss from you." I blushed again. My god! I am blushing so much today. 

"Have I told you that you look so  beautiful."

 I chuckled.

"No mister. As far as I remember you didn't. And I am sure I don't have amnesia."

"Very funny."

 He chuckled. But the next minute he turned serious and slowly approached me. 

"You look beautiful. So sexy that I can eat you." I gasped.

 "Are your vampire urges kicking in?I don't think wolves are interested in eating wolves." 

I said looking a little confused as to why he suddenly wants to eat me. Did he not drink properly because of me?

 "You are so innocent." He said amused. Huh!  Why he is saying I am innocent all of a sudden? Ha! You won't say so if you could hear my thoughts about you! Then he smirked and leaned forward. "I meant this." He said kissing my neck and nibbling slightly. It clicked. He didn't mean eating as in food. I blushed bright red like a tomato.

He withdrew a little and started leaning towards my face. His gaze is shifting from my eyes to lips. I can't help myself from staring at his lips. They are so pink and so kissable. I wet my lips unconsciously and he, apparently, noticed it and pulled me close by my waist. That is it, he is going to kiss me and there goes my first kiss. I have to tell bye-bye to my first kiss. Oh no! Don't wanna lose it so soon! Oh God in heaven, please help me!

God listened my prayer and there was a knock on the door telling us it is time to enter the ball. I smiled widely at this chance and he noticed this. "Mine" He growled loudly pushing me to him and held me tightly in his arms. He is definitely angry that I am relieved so as not to kiss him. Sorry Blake but you can't kiss someone in just a week and I want to those things only after I am sure that he loves me. Human relations can't work like that.