Chapter 30-Silence before the Storm

Blake's car is completely filled with silence and tension, at least on my part. Blake is driving all king like so happy with a big smirk on his face. Why wouldn't he? He was not the one who had to parade almost naked. I don't even want to consider them a pieces of cloth, yet I have more than two dozen of them in the back seat of the car. He even had the audacity to push some strings, yes completely made of strings at me but I stood my ground. Even if I die I am not going to wear such things.

If I really knew that was how things were I would have never made any such promise. I was utterly embarrassed. I thought it was fine because Blake already saw everything but the way he looked at me from top to bottom I was one step close to yelling pervert and kicking him. Okay, I in fact did that but Blake being Blake laughed, no smirked it off and as for my kick it is like beating a stone with paper. He is a vampire so I ended up hurting myself rather than hurting him. 

My humiliation and his entertainment continued for three hours. I don't where the other girls went during that time but I am hell pissed with them for abandoning me at such a crucial time. After that I wouldn't or rather couldn't look at Blake, forget about looking him in the eye I can't even turn my face in his direction. I bet my face is darker than a tomato. They asked me what was wrong since I was so red but when I didn't answer probably turning more red they all laughed. Yes, laugh at my face you traitors leaving me all alone in the hands of a merciless monster.

And so I am sulking in the car while the others are enjoying including my mate. Just then I noticed that the three cars turned in different direction. Mr.Alpha's car went straight, Erik's let and we turn to the right. What's going on? Is this finally it! The moment I dreaded since the beginning. Blake and Erik are vampires who kidnap girls from human world, make them fall in love with them, use them and finally dump them killing them brutally. Now that he finally received a kiss, he is now separating me from Gabbs, taking me to a lonely place and kill me or put me in a dungeon, torture me and then finally kill me.

"Why do I sense gloom from you?" Blake asked carefully touching my hand startling me.

"Where.. are ..we..going?" I asked skeptically looking at his face carefully all my previous embarrassment forgotten.

"I wanted to spend some time alone with you. So I planned a surprise dinner which is no longer a surprise. Why are you scared?" He asked disappointed.

"Not so." I said awkwardly. Damn him! He said he could read my strong emotions.  Did I really felt scared that strong? It's just that sometimes it is difficult to believe that I met a person who cares about me so much. I felt sad all  of a sudden and leaned on Blake, no matter how much I try to deny it  I feel peaceful with him. I really hate this steering now or else I would have completely snuggled up in his lap. I sighed and rubbed my face to his arm trying to get as much warmth as I can. 

I squealed as I was suddenly lifted up and was placed in his lap sidewards. Now why didn't I think of that? But wait he didn't stop the car while doing so, that was so very dangerous. Well, whatever I don't care. I snuggled up in his chest just like imagined a second before. I really feel happy with him. I don't want to be away from him. I want to have more of him.

 What is this feeling that is growing inside of me? What is this addictive feeling? I want to have him. Forever and ever. Is it really possible? What does he think of me? It's like I long for him and crave for him. I feel something is missing. I just want to dig deeper and bury myself in his chest. Don't leave me Blake. Please. Don't ever leave me. I want to be with you. Having you in my life is the best thing ever.

When did it ever become like this. As far as I remember I always thought of living with a dog. The books I read and the animes I saw, the guys were so great, all caring and loving, I always loved their love but never once tried to think of it for me 'cause I know I am not worth it. I was fine with Gabs, my parents and my normal boring life. When was it that you invaded my life? I noticed you from the first moment even when I tried with all my might to ignore you. Why do you invade all my senses? What are you to me? Do I already know the answer? May be I do.