Chapter 48-Irritation

"Hmm." I moaned feeling good. The bed beneath me is very comfortable with a good warmth that I would love to stay in forever. It's grip tightened on me at my movement and I snuggled in more. I heard a sleepy husky groan and hands tightening around me. What the? My eyes shot open immediately. I found the cute face of Blake sleeping innocently. I was sleeping on his chest with his hands around me. Well, that explains the tightening of hands around me.

It's been a long time since I slept in his arms. I get the best sleep when I am in his arms. I feel like burying myself in his arms and glue myself on his chest. I propped myself up on his chest and stared at him. I had this urge to look at him forever. I stared at his sexy face which looked a little cute and innocent while sleeping and those pink lips of his, hey wait, is he using lipstick or something? But he is sleeping now. That can't be right. So how are they in such a delicious pink color? I had this urge to stare at him forever. Doesn't that sound stalkerish? But with a sexy mate like him how am I supposed to control myself? All I could think of is how to attack him. And all the books I read are not helping me but giving me various ideas of waking him up and none too innocent at all I should say. Control your hormones. May be a little kiss wouldn't hurt? I slowly started leaning down to kiss him but isn't that molesting him? But he would love to be kissed by me right? Should I or shouldn't  I? On one hand his lips are attracting me like a magnet but on the other hand a rational part of my brain says I should stop my stupid action.

"Will you kiss me already?" He said suddenly making me shriek in shock and if not for his tight grip on me I would have fallen off him.

"You are  awake?"

"Yup" He said smirking  as if he won a marathon and I blushed as usual like old times.

"You could have told me."

"And miss you staring at me and debating whether or not kiss me? No way!"

"I was not!" I defended though the truth is very clear to him and me.

"Sure! Sure! Your blush looks very cute." I hid myself in his chest embarrassed beyond belief.

"Hey! I am still waiting for my morning kiss!" He said and his hands started moving sensually on my side. A shiver ran through me and ignited a fire in me deep inside refusing to back down. I felt this uncontrollable urge to kiss him senseless. I lifted my face slowly unable to control anymore biting my bottom lip.

"You are killing me." Blake said his eyes on my lips, his voice turned a notch low and sounding sexy like hell. His hand came up and trailed on my lips releasing my lip from my teeth and that was the last straw.

Before I could think any further my lips found his and moved with a passion. I felt something burning in  me and couldn't stop myself. My lips moved frantically against his and he responded with a similar passion not wasting even a second. My hands went to his air tangling his hair and slightly pulling them. In that movement I forgot everything including my morning breath. All my senses except touch disappeared in that second.

In a minute he rolled me and this time I was under him. He swiped his tongue on my lower lip and I opened my lips without hesitating and his tongue invaded mine immediately but unlike yesterday this time my  tongue battled with his very boldly craving him. I pulled him to me wanting to feel him impossibly closer. His left hand went around my waist and pulled me closer further making me feel each and every inch of his body but even that didn't put off the fire in me.

"Blake.." I whispered in a voice that I couldn't recognize as my own. The morning kiss turned into something more, a full on make out session. I wanted something more. I felt like my whole body was in fire and I wanted to burn in the fire of passion burning in me. Every thought disappearing. In the frenzy of kissing I could feel him faintly ripping off my dress but somehow I couldn't care about that. It's like a switch flipped within me and I couldn't help myself. His hands roamed freely on my stomach and slowly started trailing upwards.