Chapter 37-Demon Princess

My body hurts a little, more like I feel numb. Seriously what happened this time. I opened my eyes and looked around to find the room a little dark with light coming from candles here and there. I looked around and with a startled gasp realized that this is the room from dream, an extravagant black themed royalty fit room. I then remember the events that happened before I passed out. So chloroform again. Tell me why am I not surprised anymore? But this time they acted very quick. I never thought I would be kidnapped so quick when just downstairs they are planning the security. Funny how life goes. My dream became reality very fast or is it that I dreamt late?

Well, whatever I don't care. Wait I do care because, any moment from now I am going to be tortured. Ah! I really don't want to add some more problems to my already troubled life. I have enough to deal with already. Well let us see if I would escape alive this time. I don't know if I can make it out alive. I want a peaceful life, not one with horrors and this evil demon torturer is hell bent on making my life a mess. I blame Blake for all of this. He ripped my perfectly boring and normal life from me and made me go through all this, giving me pain and hurt as my friends.

"So you are finally awake princess?" I heard the door click open and found a man enter. My evil demon torturer.

I sat at his entry and I found I wasn't bounded in any form. Strange! I was actually free to move.

"Ha! Don't worry. You can't escape from here. The doors are strong, will be locked and have guards placed outside, no windows or openings to let you escape. You, my princess are completely trapped." He said smirking and coming forward. I noticed he had no mask on this time and I could see his face. He is nowhere hideous like one would imagine an evil psycho. He was looking okay. His body ripped with muscles and a big frame. I don't know much about these supernatural creatures and their appearances but from what I know and from the time I spent here his age would be around Ben, Blake's father's age.

"You are not wearing a mask?"

"As you can see."

"Why?"

"Why?" He questioned me back. I raised an eyebrow at his demeanor. What is he planning to do?

"What do you want?"

"You."

"Huh?"

"I said you."

"I heard you but why do you want me?"

"Because you are my mate."

What kind of shit is that?

"What makes you think I am your mate?" I asked slowly testing the waters since I don't know what triggers his torturing actions. If possible I would like to delay it as much as possible.

"I know it." He said coming to the bed and sitting on it while I tried to create as much distance as possible, making sure not to get myself locked in by him.

"You are just like your mother." He said caressing my cheek with a tender expression. Now, that surprised me.

"My mother?" I asked clearly confused.

"Yes."

"You know her?"

This is creepy. Did he do a background check on me? Even if he did she is my adopted mother so there is not a chance that I look like her in any way, neither my looks nor my personality. Further more what does he mean by saying he is my mate? Isn't Blake my mate? Or was he lying and that was why he got tired and was disgusted with me. And how do I know who is saying the truth. It is not like I can say myself who is my mate. Sure my heart is not pounding like when I was with Blake and some other things but can I really say them to be the signs of mate.