Chapter 45-Misunderstanding

I opened my eyes after I was sure they stopped sucking each other which lasted more than ten minutes. They are breathing heavily panting from their heavy make out session. I know what you are thinking. I could have escaped while they were kissing but I wanted to stay here ah no! I am not a pervert. I just want to get introduced to her quickly and also I want to see the affection between them. You see I never witnessed couple talk before and right here before me are soul mates bound for each other loving unconditionally.

So I definitely don't wanna miss their love talk even if their lovey-doviness remind me so much of Blake that I want into run to his arms. This distance intended as a punishment to him is ending more like a punishment to me. Okay, I will be frank, I am not angry with him anymore but I don't know how to close the gap between us.

He is always with me, just except now, for which I don't the reason making me all the more anxious. Anyways he would always be with me maintaining a little distance and looking at me with longing and love. I try to act nonchalant but I am affected by his gaze which would be very obvious if I am observed closely. I think its enough of punishing him this way.

"I missed you." She panted.

"Me too baby. I love you."

"Love you too." She pecked him again which resulted in another full blown sucking session for ten minutes which would make it a  total of twenty minutes waiting. I thought of getting away from there to give them privacy so that they can complete what they were doing. They definitely need a room.

"How's  cutiepie?" She whispered panting.

"Ask her yourself baby." My brother Xander husked.

"She's here?"

"Yep, watching the show." He said making both of us blush.

"Hey! I closed my eyes. If you so want me to get out..oof!"

But before I could complete I was knocked off onto the floor in a hug by Xanders's mate.

"Cutiepie!" She shrieked with glee as if she didn't tackle me to the the ground. She released her arms around my neck and looked at my face.

"You've grown so much cutiepie. Last time I saw you are four and always used to be around me and Xander. I missed you so much." She said kissing my cheeks and forehead mind you staying in the position not getting up from above me. I think by far she is the craziest one I met. I guess my family can never be normal.

"That's enough baby. If you don't want to scare her further I suggest you get up." Xander said coming to my rescue. Brother knows best huh?

"Oh sorry!" She said not seeming sorry at all. "I guess I was too excited to see you." I smiled at her. 

"That's fine."

"I am Ximena, your brother's mate. I bet you don't remember but always used be around me and your brother. I used to be jealous of your brother since you liked him more than me. I tried so many things but your brother always came first." She said making me laugh. "You used to move around me in circles calling me Xixi." She said fondling reminding the incidents. Up till here it was fine but after that she said she had so much to talk to me making me sit on the sofa and continuously blabbered for four hours. No kidding!

Don't get me wrong. I love her and all but when a person continuously talks for four hours without giving gap to at least tell a sentence in between you are bound to get exhausted and what fascinates me is that she can still continue. Doesn't her throat hurt or feel dry? May be this is also perks of a supernatural? No, no I am sure that it's the specialty of my brother's mate. Will it be impolite to ask her to stop talking?