CHAPTER 34- Perfect

KATIE'S P.O.V.

Yes, I'm finally home. I get to sleep on my wonderful, wonderful bed that I oh so love so much.

You're helpless, Katie.

I laughed and fell down on my bed. After a long day at work, this was what I needed.

But of course, that had to be taken away from me.

I heard my window getting hit by, I don't know, a rock? I looked outside and saw Louis.

What is he doing here at this late hour? Ugh, he probably just wants to annoy me again. I'm surprised that he still knows my address.

Surprised? Flattered might be the right term.

Since I didn't want the cold air rushing in, I just made hand signals to communicate with him. But he ended up scratching his head and throwing more rocks at my window.

All right, he has to stop before he breaks my window.

I rolled my eyes and made a stop sign, telling him to wait. He looked really cold, though. I grabbed my jacket and went outside. It's freezing out here.

"What do you want?", I asked. That sounded a lot less colder in my head. Well, that's what he gets for getting me out of bed.

"Let's talk inside, shall we?", he said. But it came out more of a command than a request. He grabbed my wrist rather tightly. "Ouch, Lou."

He smiled but said nothing. "What's there to smile about?"

"You called me Lou. After all these years I thought you'd forget that nickname.", he said.

I stayed silent and looked down. My cheeks were red and I didn't want him to see them. We finally reached my condo and he shut the door, not without collapsing on the floor.

"Lou!!" I rushed over to him and held his forehead. "You're freezing. Come on, let's head to my room so you can lie down." He just nodded and I grabbed both his arms and carried him to the bed.

Once we got there, I laid him down. "Wait here." And I headed to the kitchen. I came back a few minutes after with a basin with hot water and two towels.

I soaked one towel with hot water and was about to apply it to his forehead when he stopped my hand. "Don't bring that anywhere near my body." I rolled my eyes at him and said, "Do you wanna freeze? No, I don't think so. So man up, Tommo."

Well that definitely did the trick.

He scoffed and turned his head to the side. I turned his head again so he was facing me. "Don't be stubborn." I then placed the fabric on his forehead and soaked the other towel as well.

Okay, this is the embarrassing part.

"I need you to take your jacket and shirt off.", I stated, not looking at him. Out of the corner of my eye, though, I could see him smirking.

"Mhm, why?", he asked while taking his jacket and shirt off. "Well, duh, I need to warm you up with this towel. Unless..."

"Unless what?", he urged me to finish. "Nothing." "What was it, Katie?", he said, sounding slightly annoyed. "Youwantbodyheattowarmyouup." I said really fast.

"What was that?" But I know he already heard it right. He's just teasing me. I sighed. "You want body heat to warm you up."

He smiled, like he won something. "And you'd like that wouldn't you, Williams?", he said raising his eyebrows up and down.

"No." I scoffed and smacked the towel right on his chest. "Ow! Did you have to smack the towel?! You could've just placed it gently."

"Sorry, Your Royal Highness." And with that he rolled his eyes. I rubbed the towel along his chest and along his torso.

I could feel the heat rushing to my face ad I did this.

Keep it together, Katie.

He's just watching me rub the towel. What annoys me is that he's enjoying this. "What?", I snapped. "You like this, don't you?", he teased. I shook my head and continued what I was doing.

"Oh, please. You can't resist me." "Yeah, keep telling yourself that.", I shot back. This must be making his ego bigger already.

As if to annoy me even more, he grabbed the towel I was holding and held it away. "Give it back!", I said, sounding like a 5 year old girl.

"Come get it then.", he taunted. I reached for it, but it was too far out. I reached again but this time I fell right on his bare chest. My eyes widened and I stopped moving. This was awkward.

He, too, stopped moving. His smile faded, and turned into a more serious one. He just looked at me, watching my face.

He then touched my face so gently like a fragile vase.

I felt electricity from his touch. Those same sparks from about a year ago rushed through my body once again. How can someone make me feel this way over and over again?

He sat down, which made me as well. But his hands never left my face. And my face was burning in his touch.

Then it happened.

He leaned in so quickly that I didn't even realize he was already kissing me. My eyes were wide open, but after a while, were shutting.

A/N: OMG you guys and gals they kissed again! Hsvshdshsjsja You all must be squealing right now. Haha anyways, there's only 3 chapters left, my readers. Yes, it's final. 3 chapters and maybe an epilogue, if I'm not yet satisfied with the ending. Huhu... Well, I assure you all that this won't be my last Louis/One Direction fanfic. I'll be making more, don't worry. Please like, vote and comment! See you soon!