CHAPTER 28- Still The One

KATIE'S P.O.V.

Later that day...

"Okay, that ends our shooting for today. Go home!", said Mark. We all stood up from our short meeting and gathered our things. I went over to my station to get my stuff when someone grabbed me by the waist. "Hey, you!", said my best friend while hugging me. I smiled and replied, "Hey, you, too. Let's go?" She nodded and we got out of my station.

We went towards the exit when someone bumped into me. "Ouch, hey!", I yelled. "Oh, I didn't mean-Sorry, Katie.", the man turned out to be Louis. I rolled my eyes at him and walked in a huff, yet his arm managed to grab me. "What's your problem?!", I said in a now angry tone. He seemed shocked and I swear I saw hurt flash in his eyes, but he immediately recovered and replaced them with anger, too. "What's YOUR problem? I said I was sorry! You're so...", he trailed off. "So what, huh? Go on, continue what you're saying." I cut him off. He just looked at me and I returned the gesture, but with a meaner stare.

I shrugged his arm off of me and continued walking. I can see from the corner of my eye that he was somewhat, I don't know, sad? Whatever. "Whoa, Katie! Where did that fire come from? That was fantastic!", said Gracie, shocked from my reaction. I rolled my eyes and huffed. "Katie, I was kidding! Wait up!"

After several minutes of walking, I dropped Katie off to her house and went over to the restaurant Chris told me to go earlier this morning. Yes, we were going on a date. Good thing I chose to wear something a bit fancy today, because by the looks of it, it seemed that it was a fine-dining restaurant. I walked towards the entrance where I was stopped by a man in a suit and tie standing by the podium. "Yes, ma'am, do you have a reservation?", he asked in a sort of French accent. "Oh, yes, I'm with Mr. Christopher Mintz-Plasse. Reservation for two." "Ah, yes. You must be Ms. Katie Williams, am I right?", he asked with a smile on his face. I nodded and he led me towards our table, and sure enough, Chris was there, in a fancy suit. He smiled when he saw me and immediately stood up to kiss me. "Hey, you look beautiful.", he said. "Thanks. You look dashing too yourself. It's a good thing I wore this, Chris. I didn't know it was THIS fancy.", I said laughing. He chuckled and replied, "You really look gorgeous today, you know that?" He held my hand as we sat down. "I know, you keep reminding me." He smiled and we started looking at our menus.

After ordering, we got lost in our conversation. You see, the thing about Chris is that he's so easy to talk to. He always listens. But in the middle of me telling him what happened today at the shooting, his phone rang, ruining our conversation. "Oh, sorry babe, I'll just check who this is." He looked at the caller ID and when he saw it, he smiled. Well, I think he did. He then excused himself to go outside to take this phone call, and I agreed.

He seemed a bit giddy about this phone call, and I'm getting curious.

Katie, don't be so overprotective. Don't start doubting him now. He's proven himself to you, hasn't he?

Yeah, you're right. It would be unfair to doubt Chris now. He was the one who helped me move on from Louis. Well, sorta move on.

Oh, great, I'm talking to myself now. Maybe this is why Louis left me. Maybe Chris will leave me, too??

Shut up, Katie.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked over the window, and there plain as day, Louis was beating up Chris outside.

WAIT-WHAT?! LOUIS BEATING CHRIS OUTSIDE??

A/N: Hey, my readers! How you all doing? I'm on summer vacay so I'm gonna update often. So, Katie and Louis have some kind of tension in this specific chapter. And why do you think Louis is beating up Chris?? "One way or another" to find out. Haha you see what I did there- no? Too bad? Okay. Photo of Louis :) <3 Anyway, wow! 970 reads?? Almost 1k guys and gals! Let's work together! Please don't forget to like, vote and comment, readers! Love you all! :-)