CHAPTER 19-Happily

Days went by, which later turned into months. Katie and Louis were still a couple. News spread about their relationship like wildfire. Fans shipped them acrossed the world.

And then came the day of their movie premiere.

KATIE'S P.O.V.

"KATIE! HURRY UP IN THERE!", Gracie yelled outside the dressing room.

Here we are. The date of the movie premiere. I am feeling both nervous and excited. What do you call this? Nervously-excited? Whatever. I was putting on my make-up and staring at how I looked that night.

I didn't look like my usual self. I wasn't used to dressing up elegantly, 'cause I liked taking it simple. I just hoped I looked admirable. I hope Louis likes it.

Speaking of Louis, we have never been better. He always stood by my side whenever I need him and whenever I felt down and lonely. He always made me laugh even at his simple jokes. He really is my dream guy.

Better yet, he's my boyfriend.

I looked at the mirror one last time, before heading out the dressing room towards the others. Gracie stood beside the door, staring at me as I walked out.

"What is it?", I asked. She shook her head and answered, "You look absolutely beautiful, Katie!" She hugged me and I hugged her even tighter. Gracie and I have become the best of friends. I thank God for giving me such great blessings in my life.

"Thanks, Gracie. You look as stunning as well.", I complimented her. She smiled and wiped the tears about to form on her cheeks. "Let's get going before Louis gets impatient.", she said, making the both of us chuckle.

We walked over to where everyone was waiting. Louis, I, Mark, Gracie and the lads were going to attend the premiere altogether. Louis was talking to the lads and Mark was speaking to his personal assistant. Gracie cleared her throat and everyone looked at our direction.

Their reactions were priceless. Mark glanced at me, then back at his personal assistant and immediately looked back at me. The lads all smiled, but Louis's reaction was the most priceless one of all.

He looked at me, his mouth swinging open, like he had seen a ghost. His open mouth, however, later turned into a huge smile, making it seem like he had won the biggest jackpot in the lottery.

I blushed at their reactions, making me stand there with my head down. A pair of hands later tilted my head up, revealing the most gorgeous blue eyes I've ever laid my eyes upon.

"What's wrong, love?", Louis's sweet voice still sent tingles down my spine. I looked up at him, shaking my head. He kissed me, and I kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around my waist.

'Awws' were heard in the background as we kissed there. We later pulled away and everyone clapped. We just chuckled at their actions and gestures.

"Okay, okay. Enough cheesiness. Let's go! We're gonna be late!", interrupted Mark. Groans were heard and we followed Mark. He had to ruin the moment.

On the way to the venue, Louis held my hand while in the limo. Aww. So sweet. The lads, Louis and I kept up a conversation. We finally reached the venue a few minutes later.

Oh, I forgot to mention! Since they all had wonderful voices and they sang to me a couple of times, the lads and Louis figured it would be nice to start a boyband. The lads and I suggested some names, but Harry's suggestion really ruled. He named their band 'One Direction', since there's only 'One Direction' to the top. Nice one, Harry!

As I was about to open the door, Louis stopped me. "Umm, what are you doing?",  he asked. I looked at him confused. "Umm, opening the door?", I replied. "No! Stay there!", he said. Shocked, I stayed put. He got out of the car and opened the door for me. The lads and I smiled.

He held out his hand for me to hold, and I accepted gracefully. We all headed out to the venue and he led me to our spot.

I was so lucky to have this guy as my boyfriend. Louis Tomlinson, the gorgeous, friendly, talented and the most wonderful guy I've ever met.

A/N: Aww... So sweet! Yes, they made up! But for how long? This is just a clue or a filler about what will happen next. This chapter is dedicated to @1dfan10178! Thank you for the continuous support, guys and gals! Thank you or all the reads! Please like, vote and comment!