CHAPTER 15- No Control

KATIE'S P.O.V.

The sight in front of me was mesmerizing. I couldn't believe my eyes! This was where I dreamed of having a first date, the beach. I watched as the waves crashed on the shore, the birds flying towards the south, the wind against my skin.

I just stood there with my mouth open. I must've stood there for a long time 'cause when I looked around, Louis was gone. No. Not this again. I hate being left alone.

"Louis? Lou, where are you?", I cried out, but there was no reply. Great, I'm feeling the goosebumps again. I decided to walk around to look for Lou, or at least someone. I sighed in relief when I spotted a man nearby. It looked like he had curly hair. I ran towards him and touched his shoulder.

"Excuse me, sir. Did you happen to see a man -", I was cut off by the man singing, then turning around, and I recognized him as Harry .

Stained, coffee cup,

Just a fingerprint of lipstick's not enough.

Sweet, where you lay,

Still a trace of innocence on my pillow case.

It actually made me wonder this time.

Why is Harry always the first one singing?

Then, in jumped Louis.

Waking up, beside you, I'm a loaded gun.

I can't contain this anymore.

I'm all yours, I got no control, no control!

Then, the rest of the lads jumped out of nowhere, then began singing too.

Powerless, and I don't care it's obvious.

I just can't get enough of you, the pedal's down,

My eyes are closed, no control!

Oohh...

Then, the waterworks began.

No, seriously, I literally started crying. I just felt so special right now and sometimes I feel that somehow, I don't deserve this. All of this. I'm just so lucky to have a boyfriend like Louis. He's the one, and I know it.

Louis ran towards me, the lads still singing, yet getting closer. Lou lifted my chin up, and wiped my tears. "Love, what's wrong? Did I do something? Was our singing bad? Is it too much-", I cut him off his ranting and kissed him. He was startled, yet he kissed me back. His lips felt so soft and I just wanted him here with me. He was so special and I don't know if I can live without him. Is this what they call 'true love'?

We pulled away gently, and looked into each other's eyes. I could see that his eyes were starting to tear up as well, so I cupped his face in my hands.

"Lou, nothing's wrong. Everything's perfectly fine. No, you didn't do anything. You all sang great, and no, it's not too much. I'm just so lucky to have you as my boyfriend and it's the first time a guy treated me special. Thank you, Louis. No one can ever match your love.", I said sincerely. He started crying too and we buried our faces in each other's necks.

When he was done, he looked at me and said, "You know, the song we were singing? I wrote that. It was actually inspired by you. And, it's true, love. I can't control my feelings for you much longer. I feel that the whole world must know that you're mine.", he said, blushing at the time he said that the song was inspired by me. I smiled and we hugged each other tight, not wanting to let each other go.

The lads clapped behind us, and we turned around, chuckling. I didn't realize that they were still here.

"A toast, to the sweetest couple we know.", Liam said. We all took glasses from the table nearby and toasted to it. We laughed for a moment, talking with the lads, before saying goodbye since they wanted Lou and I to share some time together.

We walked over to the bonfire, and sat on the logs surrounding it. Lou and I shared a log, me lying on his lap. I just looked at the stars and he was playing with my soft, brown hair, smiling at me. Oh, if someone could just take a picture of us right now.

"Lou?", I asked, breaking the silence. "Yes, Katie?", he asked. "How do you do that?", I asked. "Do what?" "How do you always make me smile and pull of these surprises that make me just love you more?", I asked. He smirked and said, "Well, I'm Louis Tomlinson. Of course I can do those things.", he said. I laughed at his actions and he laughed with me.

"You know, this is the best date I've ever been to in my life.", I said randomly. He nodded in agreement and said, "I would never, ever exchange this moment for anything else." And with that, he leaned closer to me, and kissed me. I kissed back longingly, not wanting him to stop, go away or vanish right in front of my eyes.

A/N: Aww... They had their first date! Sorry if this chapter is short, guys and gals. I'm just sick right now, right before the first day of school, too. I promise you that there will be drama in the next chapter, which will be on Saturday. I will update from now on on Saturdays only, since there's school now. Thank you for the reads and to those who like my story! Please like, vote and comment! Love ya guys and gals! -louise ❤️