CHAPTER 23- Irresistible

LOUIS's P.O.V.

A lot has happened to me in a year. Janna and I are now dating. It's funny how I managed to move on within a year. "Good morning, babe.", greeted Janna as she stood behind me while I was cooking breakfast. "Good morning, too. Have a nice rest?", I asked. She nodded and walked over to me, placing her chin on top of my shoulder while my back was facing her as I cooked our food.

My lifestyle upgraded, as well. I.moved out of my old condo, for reasons I don't wanna talk about, and bought a two-story mansion. Janna decided to move in with me, since we are together. I bought a new car, a Lamborghini by the way, my dream car. It was red, and it looked flawless.

I am also now a member of the world's most famous boyband. Yep, you guessed it. One Direction. And yes, you are right again. My bandmates are none other than the lads themselves.

Harry gets the credit for the band name. He said that there's only "One Direction" to the top. We happily agreed on this and never in our wildest dreams have we expected to come this far.

We have an ongoing world tour, but since we're on break, we're gonna start the tour next year. Which is fine by us, anyway, since I get to spend time with my girlfriend and the lads could use the free time.

I still couldn't believe how things have changed for me. I can't believe that my fame is now twice the fame I had before. I came up with the idea of creating a boyband. It all started when the lads and I serenaded Katie while we were still... together.

Katie.

As much as I hate to admit it, I know that I still love her. I just don't know if I'm still in love with her. It pains me everytime she crosses my mind. And to be honest, there isn't a single day that I don't think of her. I know that I might have exaggerated. I also let jealousy play its part. And I'm so annoyed because no matter what reason I try to make up, the blame still lands on me.

No one can make me smile like she does. And at the same time, no one can put me down like she has. I'm so confused right now. My mind tells me to stop 'cause I've already got Janna. She was there when the skies were gray, when the rain was pouring and when my world was trembling.

But at the same time, my heart keeps reminding me about the good and memorable times we had. Memories.of her lips against mine kept replaying in my head. Shivers still shot through me whenever I heard, thought or even saw her name.

But Louis, you have Janna. She loved you at your worst.

But no matter how much I convinced myself, I can't form a decision. And I'm tired of these irritating conflicts.

"Babe, are you alright? You zoned out back there. Looks like you were thinking about something really deep.", Janna snapped me out of my trance. I smiled at her and held her hand, yet sparks failed to fly in my body. Not like how Katie did. "Yes, I'm fine. Just preoccupied with stuff.", I replied. "Yeah, the tour must be really stressing you out, huh?"

Actually, it's you that's stressing me out. I don't know if I even loved you in the first place.

"Yeah, a lot. Is it alright if a take a nap for a while? I just really need catch up on all the sleep I've lost.", I asked. She nodded and I smiled at her, kissing her on the lips, yet no sparks. I left the dining room and up the staircase. I reached my and Janna's room and plopped myself onto the red king-sized bed.

I found myself sitting up again and getting a piece of paper and pencil. I feel like writing a song right now.

Don't try to make me stay
Or ask if I'm okay
I don't have the answer.

Don't make me stay the night
Or ask if I'm alright
I don't have the answer

Heartache doesn't last forever
I'll say I'm fine
Midnight ain't no time for laughing
When you say goodbye

What makes your lips so kissable
And your kiss, unmissable
Your fingertips, so touchable
And your eyes, irresistible.

I tried to ask myself
Should I see someone else?
I wish I knew the answer

But I know, if I go now, if I leave
Then I'm on my own tonight
I'll never know the answer

Midnight doesn't last forever
Dark turns to light
Heartache flips my world around
I'm falling down, down, down
That's why

I find your lips so kissable
And your kiss, unmissable
Your fingertips, so touchable
And your eyes, irresistible

Irresistible (3x)

It's in your lips, and in your kiss
It's in your touch and your fingertips
And it's in all the things and other things
That make you who you are and your eyes irresistible

It makes your lips so kissable
And your kiss unmissable
Your fingertips, so touchable
And your eyes, your eyes, your eyes, your eyes, your eyes, your eyes
Irresistible

I put my pencil down, proud of my masterpiece. They say that those who can write songs are those that are inspired. I actually don't know if I'm inspired or desperate. Either, I guess.

I texted the lads, telling them about the song I wrote.

Tommo: I have a new song, lads! Can't wait to show it to you when we meet again. How ya' all hanging up? See ya!

I send the text and lay in bed. My mind was conflicted on who I wrote the sing for, yet my heart knew the answer from the start.

It's about Katie. And I have no idea why I would write about her. Am I still in love with her?

Mind: No, 'cause the song's about Janna. You don't love her anymore, Lou.

Yet, my heart speaks otherwise.

Heart: You still love her, Lou. You're just letting your pride take over your emotions. And yes, you're still in love with your first love.

Who should I listen to?

A/N: Aww... what a sweet move by Louis. Which side should Louis listen to: his mind or his heart? Find out in the next chapter! Thanks for all my readers, supporters and voters! Please like, vote and comment! See you again!