" Yes he is, " I agreed, my lips arching in a smirk. He pouted when he heard my response. It was definitely not the response he was looking for but he played it off with a dashing smile and wink.

" Remerrik doesn't need you. He's quite content with his life now. You should forget about him. Holding onto him won't do you well."

" I want to hear those words uttered by him then I would move on," I gritted out.

" Dear, Osydian. Did you show the king what you saw last night?"

I frowned in confusion, my gaze falling on the gate keeper who was glaring at the warlock.

" You might think you are powerful, Erwin Monroe but I know a way to kill you. You should really tell us where he is, now. "

He shook in his seat, " Ooh, I'm scared." He rose from his seat then his face changed. His smooth features turning sharp and angled. His eyes were no longer the fiery amber but a tar black. The whites completely covered.

" You can't do anything to me. I'm a new creation. Your pathetic methods won't work on me. Choose your words right, gate keeper, or I'll make it that you don't walk out of this house alive!" he yelled at her. She visibly shook at his words, cowering into the wall in obvious fright.

And just like that the demonic appearance melted into his soft features. He glanced at me with a twisted smirk.

" Want to know what we were up to last night?" He lifted his hands up. Black mist came out of his hands. He moved his hands in a circular motion until images came to life from the mist. " If this doesn't break your little heart I don't know what will."

My gaze gravitated to my love instantly. He was wearing a cloak along with five other males standing in a circle. They took off the cloaks baring their beautifully shaped bodies then they knelt to the floor in sync.

The scene played on and on through the ritual. It wasn't until their bodies went aflame that I started to get a little bit tense. Somehow I knew what was going to happen. This was usually what went on with dark rituals. The blood orgy. Sharing essence while having intimacy with multiple partners.

I've once been forced into such an unholy union by Alexandrus and other Valyrs at the old Ekravalon. They had been five. I was forced to take up more than my body could endure. I was very much human at that time. They left me battered and broken and didn't even have the decency to heal me. It was something I couldn't quite forget. I remember taking a shower and scrubbing myself until I bled out of sheer disgust.

I watched transfixed as he willingly opened up for Kalithseus. It struck something in my heart. Though deeply wounded by the images I couldn't tear my gaze from them. And after that it was a frenzy of moving bodies, essence, magic and other fluids.

" I think you've made your point, warlock. We best take our leave." It was Vartan who broke me from the trance like state I was in. I felt wrapping around my shoulders pulling me to a hard body that could only belong to Vartan.

" Shh," he whispered affectionately in my ear," Do not despair, my love. Yours is a heart that cannot be broken. Let us go back to the hotel" I nodded and let him lead me out of the warlock's house.

I was silent the entire ride to the hotel. I always made myself out to be strong but truth be told I was a fragile thing. My heart was delicate and at that moment it was shattered in a thousand pieces. I hated the idea of Remi loving Kalithseus more than me. Had he forgotten about me so quick?

Truly I was just deluding myself to think I'd have a winning chance for Remi's heart. Havens, I felt stupid and used. What had ever made me think that I could ever be his? The gods must be kicking their feet out in laughter. I was, afterall, a joke. My whole life was a mess.

When we arrived I walked ahead of everyone. When I finally opened the door of my hotel room I was quick to lock myself in. Vartan pounded at the door pleading for me to open but I refused. I didn't want him further pushing in a state of turmoil.

Maybe it was time I summoned the god, Agleace. Maybe he was the only one who could help bring Remi back to me. If I could just hold him in my arms all would be forgotten.

I decided to sleep knowing it was the only way I could calm down.

Erwin Monroe

" Master, they came today, " I said, bowing.

" It won't be long till we have him. He will undoubtedly make a fine Albarion."

I smiled, happy that Master was pleased. It was a very rewarding thing being an Albarion. Those who didn't know thought we were just slaves used sorely as blood and sex slaves for the Uffilians. We were more than that. We were their chosen life mates.

I was bonded to Master Alamintha, son of Lord Ceiro. A very hard nokuratu to please but he made up for it when he was the one pleasuring you. Gods, just the thought of him dominating me made my stomach tighten with need.

" What of this Valyr, Vartan?"

" I will take care of him, my lord. He has been trying to sway Naroi of his intended path. And so far he is winning, " I muttered darkly, thinking of ways to get him off the picture.

He was the reason why Master Kalithseus and his chosen were unhappy. He was trying to claim what was not his. The Uffilians were not a force to be played with. As the member of the Albarion brotherhood it was my duty to see to it that the Uffilians and their chosen were happy and safe from potential threats.

" No, mohi arbeni. Don't hurt him. We could use him for our benefit. Let him think he's winning our light bringer. He would not know what hit him when we're done with him." I nodded.

" What do I do with the gate keeper?" I enquired with a raised brow.

He smirked, a malicious smirk that made my body throb for his touch. I was addicted to my master. The thought of spending so much time away from him was a pain. It was the bond that made me into a needy little slut but I wasn't ashamed. I embraced the dark and everything that came with it. " I have just the person to distract her. "

" Now get on your feet and show me how grateful you are of being mine. " A shiver wrecked my form. Heat surged through my veins. I did as I was told. Everything was drowned out when he touched me. My nerves erupted with anticipation of a more intimate touch.

Vartan would just have to wait for now. Let him enjoy this moment for in the next day he would no longer be counted as living.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Mohi arbeni - my chosen

MARTHA STREAMS