Chapter Eleven: Close

Start bij het begin

Bitch.

Okay I know that I know I can't afford it but she doesn't know that. Judging a book by its cover. Got me fucked up.

After she stared back at me she knew I was serious.

"Sure thing right this way." She takes me to a stall closer to the front. I know why she did that. She probably thinks my dumb ass is going to steal it or something. Rude ass rich people.

Walking to the stall I set down my things and begin undressing.

The dress was beautiful. It was a green long tight fitted dress with open sides that seal close with strings.

I slip it on and step outside the dressing room. Asking the same bitchy ass woman to help me.

She helps me and I take a look at myself in the mirror.

Wow.

I actually feel beautiful.

(I know this dress is Calvin Klein but let's just pretend it's Chanel

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(I know this dress is Calvin Klein but let's just pretend it's Chanel.)

Side boob all out and everything. I examine myself further. I loved it but I knew it was out of my price range but I still asked.

"How much?" I asked.

The lady looked at me.

"2,700"

Wow. Yeah definitely not beautiful enough for all that money.

Who am I kidding? This shit was definitely worth that. It was so beautiful.

Sighing I take myself back to the dressing stall and take it off. Wondering what the hell to do next.

Walking out I give it back to the grouchy bitch but for some reason she was oddly nice this time. As I make my way towards the front I was stopped.

"Where do you think you're going? You really think you're leaving with out that dress?"

What the fuck was he doing here?

Justin's POV:

Beverly Hills was beautiful. I always came here when I had nothing else to do.

The only thing that sucked was the fact that paps are a billions time worse because of the amount of celebrities that do shop here.