Phan Imagine- High School AU

A/N: Helllooo this is kind cliche and weird and a very short and crappy imagine but I will be posting more veryyy soon! oh and i want to start a whole new book soon, I have an idea in mind. Thanks for reading! <3

DANS POV

Annoying 16 year old girls, book nerds, jocks, boys with either no facial or too much facial hair... that can mean we're only in one place. And that place is high school. I mean, I don't really hate high school. OK, who the hell am I kidding? I HATE high school. I despise it. That's a fact,- I just hate everything about it. The judgmental kids, the ignorant teachers, the twats that have nothing better to do then bully you...It's like I'm describing hell. But, don't get me wrong. It's not entirely complete hell. Especially when you have this super cute boy that you secretly spy on every single day.

What? Can't a teenage guy have a secret crush on another boy? I mean, I don't mind that I find guys attractive. But of course others would. So that's just one reason why I tell no one about my little crush on this senior that happens to be in my calculus class. Another reason why this remains a secret is because he's older than me and he's like a super badass. Like he always wears this thick leather jacket and his hair is always so perfect. Oh, and his eyes. His eyes are the best. They're not the typical eye color you would see in a boy like him. They're also really hard to explain. Like they're kind of green but not entirely green. They're also a bit blue? Oh and there's also some yellow incorporated in there somewhere...

What did I tell you? They're hard to explain. Anyways, he's kind of the only reason I look forward to coming to school. It's not that he really notices me. Sometimes he catches me staring at him during math. He's two rows to the left of me in the class and only one seat ahead. So, how can I not stare? How can I not stare when someone so damn beautiful is right near me. He's everything I would ever need in my life. I can't help but feel tingly even when I think a little about him. Anyways, I'm going to snap out of my daydream. I have to snap out of my daydream. Because I'm currently walking to my calculus classroom which means he's going to be there. Phil. His name is Phil. Phil Lester. Even his name makes me smile.

I slowly enter the classroom and try not to attract any attention to myself since I'm a little late and everyone is already sitting in their seats, including Phil. I am incredibly tall and it can be so annoying at times. Like why the hell must I be so tall? Ugh. I was wearing a cotton blue sweater that ever so slightly reveals some skin near my stomach. My black skinny jeans weren't high enough to cover everything under my shirt. Remembering this, I can't help but slightly blush as I sit down in my desk. What an idiot I really am.

And as I predicted, it's only been 5 minutes into the freaking period and I already can't get my eyes off of him. Every move he makes I note in my mind. My eyes flutter as he gets up to grab a tissue from the front of the class. Shit. Shit. Shit. He saw me again. He saw me staring at him AGAIN. Damn he probably thinks I'm some kind of freak. I slouch down in my chair and actually try to pay attention to the boring teacher. But I can't make anything of the words he's saying. I mean come on! Who gives a shit about calculus. I can be doing something so much more productive. Well, not really. To be honest I'd probably just be still sleeping if it wasn't for school.

Phil finally returns to his seat and as he walks by, I try to stay out of his glance and hide my face. I really don't want to embarrass myself anymore. Especially since he's all hardcore and shit. God knows what he would do to me if he ever even assumes I like him. But the truth is, I like him so much. I like him even more then I like my black skinny jeans. For god sake I think I even like him better than the internet. Yes, I like him that much. If I knew better I would say that I love him. But I don't even talk to him so I don't think I'm quite ready to conclude that "I love him." Or maybe I am. I don't even know. I think too much. I should shut up and pay attention.

But, something stops me from hiding from the sight of Phil. It's almost like I feel something,-something strange. And just as I look up, I see him looking at me as he gradually walks back to his desk. He makes this kind of evil smirk and chuckles under his breath. He chuckles so timidly that only someone who was really paying attention to what he was doing would realize that he was chuckling. And just as soon as that happens, I blush immensely. I blush so hard I can feel my cheeks burning. Why am I like this?

Throughout the whole period I try my hardest to look away from Phil. And finally, the bell rings. FINALLY. I can leave this class and stop being so freaking stupid. I rapidly put everything in my bag and I feel super wobbly and weird. Looks like I still haven't recovered from that sexy smirk. Wow.

By the time I get up and walk towards the door, there's only a couple of people still left in the class. One of them is Phil. I narrow my eyes as I quickly walk to the door. But shit. It's too late. I can feel someone almost towering over me. My heart beats faster and faster. All I can think about is how much I screwed up. I can only think about how I'm probably going to get beat up now.

"Hey you lil flirt." It's Phils voice. His voice is so much deeper when he's right next to you. And it's also incredibly hot.

I can feel his breath on the back on my neck. I can't help but shiver slightly.

"Hey I'm talking to you. Turn around," he continues to talk, and there's almost this sort of welcoming feel to his voice. I take a breath, fix my messy fringe and slowly turn around. I turn around so slowly and awkwardly that it's almost like I'm a waddling penguin.

"Why do you look so scared?" He smirked. Holy shit. He's so gorgeous. Oh my god, My heart melts. I feel so weak. I'm actually about to fall. It feels almost surreal. The way his mouth moves to the side as he looks at me, the way his jacket looks on his broad shoulders...And don't get me started on his eyes. His stunning eyes that make me feel like I'm floating in space.

"I-I-II--u-u-m-m," i can't help but stutter, not knowing what my next move should be. I feel my cheeks burning up once again and curse myself for getting so nervous and shy easily.

Suddenly, his hand moves towards me, and in my mind the whole thing is going by very slow. Like it's taking a whole minute for his hand to come even a bit close to me, but in reality it's just a matter of seconds. And I'm almost certain that he was going to punch me or hurt me in any way. But, instead, he hands me a little piece of paper. I stare at him, not knowing what to do or say. I just awkwardly stand there with my cheeks burning red.

"Well, are you going to take my phone number or not, pretty boy?" He smiles at me. And when he smiles my whole world is spinning. My heart hurts because of how beautiful he is. It's torture to even look at him, it's torture to watch his perfect eyes stare right back into mine. It hurts. He drives me so crazy that it physically hurts.

Speechless, I take the paper from his hands and just for a second our hands brush against each other and it's like I'm on cloud 9. I know its cliche but for real. I'm a mess. A big mess.

I look down at the little piece of paper just to make sure that he's not trolling me. And his phone number is actually there. I weakly smile and look at him once more before saying, "o--o-oh um th-h-a-an-k-k y-o-o-u." He flashes a wink at me and walks out the door.

Later that day, I ran super fast to my house. And right when I entered, I grabbed my phone and dialed the number on that piece of paper.