___

September

It's been a month here in NYU and I feel like I fit right in. The day I got here, I went up to my assigned dorm and encountered a girl who had already claimed the bed on the right side. Her name was Samantha and she was also here for early sport training, but she played Soccer. Her position was midfield and she was really tall, which helped on set pieces.

I figured her name was too long so I just called her Sam. She reminded me a lot of Camz because of her personality. Physically, her race was white and she had blonde hair with colored eyes but the jokes and how she is was exactly what my girlfriend would say and do. I learned a lot about her and vise-versa the first day and since then we did everything together. She was basically my best friend, but of course she couldn't top Camz.

I introduced Sam to Camila and they got along pretty well. Sam would embarrass me sometimes whenever I'd skype with Camz but it was funny. Of course I missed my girlfriend terribly and I somehow managed to sleep on my own every night. Apparently she had named the car which I found adorable.

The school year started tomorrow and I had my class schedule and the things I needed. Luckily, I passed my Ap test which gave me some units and I didn't have to take as many classes this year. They were mostly science classes and math here and there. Sam was here for Literature, which I personally wouldn't prefer but hey, everyone has their own likes.

"Tell Camila I said Hi" Sam yelled from the bathroom

"Hold on bro, still haven't even called her"

"What are you waiting for?"

"My laptop to update" I rolled my eyes

"I hate it when it does that"

"Same but it's finished"

I clicked on the call button over Skype and instantly my girlfriend's face was shown on the screen but the background was odd..

"Hey babe!" She said excitedly

"Hey...are you sitting on the toilet?"

"Yeah..I was waiting for your call but I had to use the restroom so I brought my laptop with me"

I chuckled while Sam yelled eww from the bathroom, "Was that Samantha?"

"Yeah I think she's taking a dump, she's been in there for awhile"

She giggles, "Well I'm going to make you face the wall and mute you for a bit"

"Wait wh-Oh okay" I agreed in realization

"Anyway how was your day?" She asked appearing back on the screen now making herself comfortable on her bed

"Stressful, I had to pick up my schedule then arrange my stuff for the classes and I also had practice"

"I'm not ready for college yet" she confessed

"You're ready babe, plus you have Dinah and part of the squad with you"

"That's true but tell Sam that I'm mad at her"