Chapter 26

MEEKS POV
I woke up the next morning with a hangover. I looked to my left and saw Tokyo laying there naked. I guess we fucked. I got out of bed and got in the shower. When I got out she was up scrolling through her phone.

"Good morning Meek." She said smiling.

"Morning Tok... how the hell we get to my crib?"

"I told the driver to bring us here. It was closer than my house."

"Mm ard." I walked back to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. She got out my bed and came in the bathroom.

"You got an extra toothbrush?" I spat out my mouthwash and went to get her a toothbrush.

"Here." I handed it to her. She started brushing her teeth. After everything was settled we both got back in the bed and talked.

NICKI'S POV
After I got off work, I went to go pick up Micaiah from school.

"Hey Caiah." I said as he got in the car.

"Hey Nic...." he said sounding annoyed.

"What's wrong? How was school?"  I asked as he put his seat belt on and I pulled off.

"Umm it was cool. I'm cool."

"Caiah tell me what happened."

"Nic I don't wanna talk about it!" He said with an attitude. I just left the situation alone and continued to drive us home. "I'm sorry for getting loud." He said 5 minutes later.

"It's cool. I just won't ask you about school anymore apparently that's something you don't wanna talk about."  We pulled up out front of our house, I  parked and we got out the car. Caiah went to his room. I stayed downstairs and cleaned up before I went out to meet with Safaree.

"Caiah I'm leaving I'll be back in like 2 hours!" I yelled before walking out the house.

"Okay bring me back some food!"  He yelled back. I left out the house and drove to meet Safaree at McAlisters

SAFAREE'S POV
My sister came over my house to watch Damien. I'm on my way to see Nicki. It's been a good minute since I've actually had a conversion with her.  I pulled up outside McAlisters and saw her car.

"Hey." I said to the hostess when I walked in. I looked around for Nicki.

"Are you meeting a girl here?" The hostess asked.. I guess she noticed I was struggling.

"Yes, she short, lightskin long hair?" She nodded her head and lead me to Nicki.

"Hey Safaree." Nicki got up from the table and hugged me.

"Hey Onika. You look pretty." She smiled and sat back down.

"Thanks you do too-" I looked at her with my eyebrow up. "you don't look pretty-"I smiled at her. "I just meant that you look good too." I laughed.

"I know what you meant. But thank you."

"So what did you want to talk about?" She asked.

"Kimberly go-" I stopped talking when I realized Nicki was staring away at me. She looked like she was at a lost for words.

"I'm sorry for not paying attention but I just can't believe Meek is already dating. What the fuck." I looked in the direction she was looking in and saw Meek and some girl kissing.

"Yall broke up?"

"A couple days ago.... and he already moved on. Wow." She rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry... you said Kimberly got?"

"Yea... uh.. Kimberly got in a car accident and didn't make it." I said quietly.

"I- I am so sorry, Safaree. Is Damien okay?"

"nah he keeps asking for her. I don't know how to get him to understand she's not here anymore."

"Aw where is he? I wanna see him."

"He's at home. You wanna go over to my house?" She nodded her head. We stood up. We walked past Meek and his girlfriend. Nicki looked upset. Meek looked at her and continued to kiss his girl.

"Dumb ass fuck boy.." Nicki said in a low tone.

"You okay?"

"Yea.... I guess. " I opened her car door for her and then she followed me to my house.

NICKI'S POV
The whole car ride to Safaree's house I was thinking about Meek. I guess we're officially broken up.bOnce we got to Safaree's house he opened his front door, Damien ran out the house and jumped on Safaree.

"Daddy!"  Then Damien looked at me and smiled.  "Onika!" I can't believe he remembered my name I picked him up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. We walked into the house.

"You gonna be my mommy?" Damien asked me.

"Hey um go wake Auntie up and tell her she can leave."  Safaree said to Damien to make him forget the question.

"I'm sorry about that..... I guess he really likes you."

"It's okay.. I love him, he's so cute." I said and laughed a little. Safaree's sister, Neeq and Damien came downstairs.

"Hey Onika. It's good to see you again." She hugged me.

After talking for a while she left and Damien fell asleep. Safaree and sat on the couch and talked until it was like 2 am. I kept calling to make sure Caiah was fine. Safaree and I talked about Kimberly's death, my breakup with Meek, and work.

"Okay goodnight Faree." I said getting up, he walked me the door.

"Nicki you don't have to drive home tonight. It's late. You can leave in the morning."

"I know but I have to get back to my little brother..."

"I really don't think it's safe. Maybe you can just leave early in the morning." He bit his lip.

"Okay. That's cool. I need to text him." I told Caiah I wouldn't be back until the morning; he texted me back and asked if I could order him some food and send it to the house. I did it. Safaree told me I could sleep in his bed and he'd sleep on the couch.

"You really wanna sleep on the couch?" I asked as he got a pillow off his bed. All he had on was some boxers. He looks so sexy.

"Yea I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

"I'll be fine,we can sleep in the bed together."  I said with a little smirk on my face. He got in the bed. I took off my clothes, leaving me in my bra and thong. Safaree looked at me and turned away.

"Goodnight Onika." Safaree said as I got in the bed, we were face to face.

"Goodnight." I noticed he was about to turn the opposite way. I couldn't help but kiss him. He deepend the kiss. I got on top of him as we were still kissing. He pulled me as close to him as possible. I  broke the kiss and whispered in his ear.

"I want you." I don't know if it's because we both are vulnerable right now but I want him so bad. I need him. He flipped me over, so that he was on top. He kissed down from my neck and his tongue slowly entered me.

"Ohhm.." I threw my head back. It felt so good. I grabbed at his head as he sped up. He came up and I kissed him. He put me on all fours and inserted himself into me. "Fuck!" He kept pounding harder and harder inside me. All of him was inside me. I grinded on him. He then slowed down. "Faster!" He did as I said and started ramming. He kept getting faster. "Uh I- I'm bouta- cum...." he pulled out I came all over him.
He laid beside me, we were both breathing hard. This felt right. Meek and I weren't meant to be. Safaree's  the one. I eventually fell asleep in his arms.

___________________________________
Hope yall like this chapter.
Sorry for any errors.
Vote and Comment please.
Thank you guys for reading this, I hope yall enjoyed it. 😊😊😘😘😘😘