Chapter 5

NICKI'S POV
Aubrey bought me back home from a club. My head hearts like hell I can't belive I drank that much.
"Onika where's your keys?"
"Right here." I took the key out my bag. He opened my house door.
"I didn't know you could drink like that."
"Me either" I was about to throw up I covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom. He pulled my hair back for me.
"Maybe you can't." He started laughing.
"It's not funny." I said as I finished throwing up, I flushed the toilet. I walked to the bathroom sink and brushed my teeth.
"You even look pretty when you brush your teeth." I laughed. He walked me to my bedroom.
AUBREY'S POV

I watched her take off her pencil skirt. She started unzipping the shirt she had on.
"Damn." I said quietly as I licked my lips.
"Aubrey!" I looked at her "I've been calling your name."
"What's up?"
"My zipper is stuck can you help me?"
I went to her and pulled on her zipper.
"There you go."
"Thanks." She was standing in front of me with a bra and a thong on. She climbed into her bed. She looked at me in an odd way. I walked over to the bed. "Thanks for tonight it was nice." She grabbed my head and pecked my lips. I deepened the kiss, I stopped kissing her. I looked down at my erection. I took off my shirt all of a sudden her phone started beeping.
"Can you see who it is?" She asked I picked her phone and looked to see who the text was from.
"Safaree Samuels." I said. "Who's he?"
"A client from work." She took the phone from me and read the message
"Aubrey can you go?" I put my shirt back on. "Sorry to get you all worked up."
"Its fine."
"Its so call you tomorrow." She sat up in her bed.
"Okay talk to you then Onika." I left her house. I drove to my house and it was a car parked outside. I unlocked the door and my baby mother and daughter were sitting on the couch.

"Rihanna........ Kiara you got so big." Kiara gave me a blank stare like she didn't know who I was. "Say hi to your daddy Ki." Rihanna said. "What are you two doing here?" I asked.

"I think we should be a family again, Kiara needs to know her dad." I thought about how happy I would be if I was back with Rihanna, then I remembered how much I liked Onika.

"Your acting like I don't try to be in her life, you told me I couldn't see her."

"I know but now-"

"Now you need money, right? ill give you money."

"Aubrey chill out I don't need money, I want her to grow up with a dad in her life."

"We don't have to be together for me to be in her life."

NICKI'S POV

I'm laying in bed on the phone with Safaree. "if you need to talk feel free to call or come over..... okay goodnight." its sad that he doesn't know what happened to his ex. Its almost 2 in the morning I need to be getting to sleep. I put my phone on do not disturb mode and went to sleep.
SAFAREE'S POV
I'm laying down in my bed with Damien.
"Daddy is mommy gonna be okay?"
"Yea."
"Are you sure? Memphitz hit her hard."
"Who is Memphitz?"

"Mommy's friend."

"Did he hit you too?"

"No." Damien said as he went to sleep. I tried to sleep but I couldn't stop thinking.
(Friday the day of the show)
NICKI'S POV
"Hi Onika." I turned to see Robert standing at my office door waiting for me to open it.

"Hello Mr. Williams."

"You ready for this show today?"
"Of course I'm ready, is KashDoll ready?" He laughed as I said that.
"Yes she is. So if Kash does a great job today, you have to let me take you out."
"How about if Kash does a great job you take her out?"
"Stop being so stubborn and let me take you out."
"When are you gonna give up on me?"
"Never. Now do we have a deal?" I sat down and it was silent for a minute.
"Sure Robert. I'll go out with you."
"Thank you." He smiled. "Are you gonna ride Kash and I to the show?"
"No I'll be there later." I said and then he left. I went to get something to eat and then I drove to the venue KashDoll is performing at.
"Hi Ms. Onika." The manager of the club said.
"Hi Mr. Orwell."
"Everything is set right now there's about 200 people in audience right now."
"That's pretty good." I said then he walked away. KashDoll and Robert walked in. I walked over to them.
"Hey guys are yall ready."
"As ready as I can be." Kash said. Robert walked on stage to give her introduction.
"Yoo everyone welcome my new artist and next big thing in the game...... KashDoll!"
KashDoll and her hype men got up on stage. The first song she performed was From The Back. The crowd didn't really seem like they really enjoyed that song. She performed His & Hers the crowd started to come out of their shell and more people were coming in. The last song she rapped was Run Me My Money, the crowd was hype as ever. A little tweaking to her performances and we can be working with something.
"How'd I do?" She said as she walked off the stage.
"You did great. You have another performance tomorrow night, so get your rest."
"Thanks and okay, I will." She left and Robert came up to me.
"Alright now you have to let me take you out."
"I know."
"Good, I'll see you tonight."
"Okay Robert."
___________________________________
Hope you all like it.

Comment and Vote.

Check out my other stories if you haven't already.

Thanks for reading.

Sorry for any errors.