Chapter 27

NICKI'S POV
I woke up Monday to someone  knocking on my door. I looked at my phone. 8:53 a.m. Damn I'm late for work. Hopefully Caiah caught the bus to school. I put on my robe and ran downstairs to answer the door.
I stood on my tip toes to look through the peep hole.

"Good morning Faree." I said as I opened the door, letting him in.  He mustve been standing outside forever.

"Morning Nika." I told him he could sit down and I ran upstairs to do my hygiene. I looked in Caiah's room. He's not here. I got dressed and went back downstairs.  "You ready to go?" He's giving me a ride to work since he has to talk to my boss anyway.

"Yea I am." We walked out to his car, he opened the door for me.

"Tonight you wanna go to dinner?" He said as we walked into the building.

"Yea but I don't want Caiah home alone again."

"Who said he can't come? Me, you, him, and Damien." Safaree said. I laughed.

"Like a little family?" I said laughing, he laughed at me.

"Nah not a little family.. yet." He walked me to my office. I noticed Meek was sitting there waiting for me. Meek got up and walked up to us.

"Wassup." Safaree stuck out his hand out to dap Meek. Meek acted like he didn't see his hand so Safaree just put his arm to the side and walked off.

"So you back with that nigga? You was prolly talking to him our whole relationship." Meek said with an attitude.

"Actually I wasn't and I don't have to answer your questions. I'm not asking you about that bitch you were with at McAlisters."

"Tokyo isn't a bitch. Watch how you talk about her..." I rolled my eyes and sat down at my desk.

"Why the fuck are you here Robert?"

"I came to pick up nay of KashDoll's things.. since you wanted to break up with me and her."

"I gave all her things to her new agent and you never even me a chance to explain before you broke up with me" he cut me off.

"I broke up with you? What are you talking about?" He asked me but I'm not gonna answer cause he should've let me explain myself in the beginning.

"Robert it doesn't matter anymore because I don't give a fuck, I'm happy with Safaree."

"I'm happy with Tokyo! Don't act like you moved on to something bigger and better than me. You can't do better than me."

"Get out my office. I wish you good luck with your business." I walked him out my office and I shut the door.
I started doing my work.

SAFAREE'S POV
I'm picking Nicki and her little brother up for our dinner tonight. I'm taking all of us to Kabuki. I think that'll be fun, I hope it isn't weird. Like I don't want her to feel like I'm trying to rush her into anything.

"Daddy where we going?" Damien asked from the backseat.

"Out to eat with Onika." I pulled into her driveway, got out the car and knocked on her door.

"Hey." She said as she opened the door. She hugged me and then her brother came to the door.

"Wassup, I'm Safaree." I reached out my hand. He dapped me up.

"Sup' my names Micaiah." Nicki looked at us and smiled.

"Yall ready to go?" They both nodded their heads and left out the house. I opened the car doors for them and got in the drivers seat and pulled off.

"Hey Nika." Damien said.

"Hey Dam." I laughed cause I don't know when they gave each nicknames.

"Damien that's Micaiah. Say hi." I told him as I was driving.

"Hi Micaiah."

"Wassup Damien. You can call me Caiah if you want." I saw Damien nod his head out of my mirror. I turned on the radio and Law by Yo Gotti came on. I started rapping only and heard Micaiah rapping to it too.

"You listen Yo Gotti alot?" I asked him.

"Yea.. I been listening to his new album alot." I started talking to him about music and stuff til we got to the restaurant. We got seated and waited for the chef to come over.

"Yall ever been here before?"

"Nah" Caiah said.

"It's cool.. they cook in front of you and stuff."

(2 months later)

NICKI'S POV
Me and Safaree's relationship is going really well so far. Caiah, Damien, and him have gotten pretty close. I've haven't spoken to Meek since that day in my office. It's okay though he seems happy with Tokyo based on the pictures I see. Micaiah decided he wanted to move with until his high school experience is over, he's made alot of friends and his grades got so much better. I'm pretty sure I made the right decision in being with Safaree. I'm happy and that's all that matters.

_____________________________________

Hope yall like this chapter.

Sorry for any errors.

This is the end of the book. Thank you guys for sticking with it and reading it all the way through. 😊😘

If yall have any good book I should read make sure to comment. 😁