Chapter 25

NICKI'S POV
I sat on my bed crying almost all night after Meek left. I swear I can never do anything right. I think I just need to be single for the rest of my life. I looked at my phone realizing it's 5:30 in the morning. I didn't get any sleep. I got out of bed and got in the shower, preparing for work. After I was done getting ready I went and woke Caiah up for school.

"Let's go Caiah. You're gonna be late." I said as I walked and got in the car. It's 7:45, he has to be at school at 8:15.

"Okay." He yelled to me as he came out the house. "Nicki can we stop at McDonald's I need something for breakfast.."

"Yea cause I need something to eat to." I said as I pulled out of the driveway. There was a long pause then Caiah finally spoke up.

"....I heard you crying last night...." I cleared my throat and tried to laugh what he just said off.

"No I wasn't crying..." I lied.

"Nic you don't have to lie to me, I'm your little brother. Why were you crying?" I took a deep breath.

"I think Meek and I broke up." My eyes were starting to get watery.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine." We pulled up at McDonald's, I went through the drive through and ordered myself a McGriddle with a sweet tea and ordered Caiah two sausage, egg, and cheese biscuits and an orange juice.

"Thanks Nic." He said as I handed him his food. I then drove him to school. "See ya later Nika.. love you." He said as he got out the car.

"Love you too Micaiah." That's the first time he's said that since he's been here.

(Friday night)
MEEKS POV
I haven't talked to Nicki since I left her house 3 days ago. I guess we're broken up. It's whatever. I'm not gon sit here and cry over any bitch. But Nicki wasn't a bitch. I think I loved her.
I just feel like I've been through so much with her. It's hard for me to just adjust to not talking to her everyday.
I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I got excited cause I thought it was Nicki.
"Ayo Nic what's up?" I said slightly excited.

"Meek it's Tokyo." She said laughing.

"My bad. I didn't look at the contact name."

"It's cool... you and girl still coming to this party tonight, right?" She asked me. I kinda forgot about the party.

"Uh we broke up. I'm coming though."
"Aww you okay?"

"I'm good. You already know." I said laughing trying to hide the fact I was actually a little hurt.

"Okay good. I'll see you in a little bit." She hung up. I left my office and went home to get dressed for this party. As soon as I got there I saw Tokyo. She walked up to me.

"Damn Tok.. you look good." She blushed a little.

"Thanks Meek. Come on." She grabbed my hand. We walked into French's house.

NICKI'S POV
I left work late tonight. Before I went home I went pass Domino's to pick up a couple pizzas and stuff for Caiah since I don't feel like cooking dinner.

"Hey Nic." He said as I got in the house. He was on the couch watching tv.

"Hey Caiah." I said I put the food down on the table. I sat beside him and took my heels off

"Um some dude named Safaree came pass here... he said he wanted to talk to you." I smiled a little.

"Really? Did he say about what?"

"No." Caiah said as he grabbed a piece of pizza. I nodded my head and got on my phone. I looked at Safaree's contact trying to decide if I should text him or not.

Me ~ Hey Safaree... my brother said you came pass here? 😅

Faree😋🙇 - Hey Nika.. yea I did. I just needed someone to talk to. You were the first person that came to mind.

Me ~ 😁okay.. let's meet up. Tomorrow 5 ish?

Faree 😋🙇 - yea that's fine with me. See you tmr

MEEKS POV
I'm drunk as hell. This is my problem when it comes to parties. I was sitting down on the couch and saw Tokyo pass by me. I grabbed her arm.

"Yo sit with me."

"Meek I'm bouta leave."She said laughing.

"Ard well leave with me." I said as I leaned in to kiss her. She backed up.

"Okay come on.." she took my hand and led me to her car.
____________________________________
Hope yall like this chapter.
Sorry for any errors.
Only a couple chapters left. 😁
Wonder how it's gonna end 😅