Busy

NICKI'S POV
I look at my clock it's almost 6 am.
*yawns* I walk to the bathroom to do my hygienes. I get out the shower and finish brushing my teeth.
"What am I gonna wear today?" I started throwing clothes on my bed. I picked up a black pencil skirt, a red shirt, and a black and white blazer. I put on my red heels and ate breakfast and left for work.
"Morning Jamie."
"Morning Onika." I walked to my office, my boss was in there.
"Morning." I said.
"Good Morning." He replied. I sat my bag down. "How's it going signing Mr. Williams as a client?"
"Its fine, I have a few gigs I set up for his artist and after that I might sign."
"Okay that's good,"
"Anything else you need to know."
"No but I have another potential client I want you to meet."
"Okay when?"
"In a few days but right now come with me." We walked to his office.
"Hi, I'm Sa- Onika?"
"Safaree?"
"You two know each other? My boss asked.
"Barely." I said.
"Oh well, I need you to work with Mr. Samuels."
"On what?" I asked.
"He's song writer, I need you to pick his best 3 songs."
"Why?"
"I'll email you all the information but right now go ahead and do as I said."
"Follow me Mr. Samuels." We walked to my office. "You didn't tell me you wrote music."
"Its just a lil side job but my focus is on producing." Safaree said.
"So the business you own is for producing."
"Yea. You didn't tell me you worked here."
"I know. But let's get to business." We read lyrics and listened to old songs he produced. 3 hours later we decided which were the best three songs. I called my boss into my office.

"So here are the songs, we chose the top 6 so you could have more to choose from."
"Thank you Onika, thank you Mr. Samuels."
"Your welcome." Safaree and I said at the same time. I looked at the time. 12:35 pm
"Onika, Mr. Williams just called he said he finished signing those papers." Jamie said as he walked into my office.
"Alright. Tell him I'm on my way to come meet with him." I grabbed my bag and walked out my office, Safaree followed me out.
"You wanna go out for lunch?" He asked.
"I wish but I know this meeting with my client is going to take forever."
"Oh, I'll talk to you another time then." He turned and walked to his car.
"Bye Safaree." I said but I don't he heard me. I got in the car and drove to meet with Robert.

"Hi Onika." He said when I walked in his office.
"Hi Robert." I smiled.
"Is there anything else I can call you? Baby, babe, mine?"
"My friends call me Nicki."
"Okay so what can your man call you?" I laughed.
"I don't have a man."
"Yes you do, me."
"Robert you can call me Onika."
"Damn I can't even call you Nicki?"
"I offered you that option."
"Okay I'll call you Nicki then." He put his across his chest.
"Where are the papers?" He raised his eyebrow and went behind his desk.
"You can't get them until you say your mine."
"Oh well I won't ever get these papers." He laughed as he sat in his chair. He licked his lips.
"Why you being so stubborn?"
"I'm not being stubborn I'm being professional." He smirked.
"Since your about your business I'll give you the papers." He went in his desk and gave me the contract.
"Thank you." I looked through them to male sure everything was signed properly. "KashDoll's first show is Friday, she has 3 days to prepare."
"Where at?"
"I'll email you all the information."
"Okay." I started walking out his office, he grabbed my arm. "No good bye kiss."
"Absolutely not." He let go of my arm and I left.
MEEK'S POV
I watched Nicki as she walked out my office.
"That skirt fits you well!" I yelled to her. She turned around and rolled her eyes. I told my assistant to call KashDoll to meet with me.
"Okay Kash your first show is Friday."
"Really?" She asked excitedly.
"Yea, so let's get into the studio and make sure everything's perfect." We walked downstairs to the studio. She started rapping.
"That sound alright?"
"Yea but it needs to be perfect." I made her keep doing takes until it was perfect. We left the studio at 5 and we went back to my office to talk.
SAFAREE'S POV
I'm at my ex's house picking up my son.
"Hey K." I say as I walk in the house. She didn't answer me. "K!!!" I continue to yell. "Kimberly!" I wall upstairs to her room, it's locked. I run back and use my shoulder to open the door. She laying unconscious on her bed. I called 911.
"Damien!" I searched around the house. "Damien!" I went to his room. "Dad!" He said as he came from under his bed. I picked him up.
"Why were you under the bed?"
"I was scared."
"What happened?"
"Mommy's friend came over and then and then."
"And then what."
*knocks at door* we went downstairs I opened the door for the police. They took K. to the hospital and questioned me. After sitting at the hospital for a few hours, I went back to K's house to get the Damien's stuff. 
"Your gonna live with daddy now."
"Okay."
____________________________________
Hope yall liked this chapter.

Sorry for any errors.

Vote and Comment.

Check out my other stories if you haven't already.

Thanks for reading.