In the morning as you got ready the evidence of your lack of sleep was clear beneath your eyes.  Splashing cold water onto your face you wasted not time before putting concealer under your eyes.  Blending it out you smiled tiredly as the make up gave a false version of yourself.  Hiding away every blemish and any warning signs of your acute insomnia.  Riding with Stiles to school the radio played softly as the two of said nothing.  The silence was comfortable and welcome as he had greeted with you with a much needed coffee.  Sipping it you hoped it would carry you through the day.  Getting to the parking lot Stiles parked right next to Scott's bike, next to it stood Scott and the twins.  Joining them Stiles glared as they ignored him and continued talking to Scott.  It was not long or hard to catch onto the fact they were asking to join the pack.

"We're just here to talk," Ethan attempted to reassure as he looked at each of you.  Unsure of what to say you knew of how Stiles felt about them. 

"Wow that's an interesting change of pace for you guys other than your usual hurting, maiming, and killing," Stiles said, nudging his side with your elbow you could not deny his point.  The twins were a part of the reason Boyd and Erica were dead, but people could change or at least you hoped they could.

"Stiles play nice and let's hear them out," You said, interlacing your hand in his own you watched as his shoulders dropped.  Staring at the twins they offered small smiles at you looked at them.

"Fine talk," Stiles said not offering the same energy as you had he rolled his eyes as the forced words left his lips.  Shaking your head at his stubbornness you could not blame him, trusting the wrong people usually ended up with good people dying.

"We need a pack we need an Alpha," Aiden said getting directly to the point he looked between you and Scott, disregarding Stiles entirely.

"Yeah absolutely not that's hilarious though," Stiles said speaking for you and Scott, Stiles gave neither of you any time to even process his words.  Aiden stated the facts as they were, lone wolves never survived long they indeed needed an alpha.

"You asked us for help we helped," Aiden said, looking between Scott and Stiles they glanced at each other.

"Really?" You questioned but Stiles rolled his eyes for the millionth time as a scoff left his lips.

"No (Y/n) don't get all happy he beat his face into a bloody pulp that's not helping in my opinion that's counter productive," Stiles said, creating more questions than answers Scott shook his head as he looked away from the two of you.  Feeling more like an unorganized school club it was odd to be called a pack.  The term came to your mind with solidarity, uniformity, and maturity.  You all only excelled in one of those things and it definitely was not uniformity or maturity.

"Why would I say yes?" Scott asked, shaking your hand you swatted your ear as the sound of buzzing felt so close.  Like a bee or a fly near your ear noise was a nuisance as you ducked your head back nearly spilling your coffee onto yourself.

"We'd add strength we'd make you more powerful there is no reason to say no," Aiden explained but all this did was cause Scott to look at you.  Gauging your reaction you cringed as you were unsure where you stood, wanting to back Stiles you couldn't as that would make you bias.

"They seem to have good intentions but bad choice of words and motives but I really think we should give them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe something good will come out of it," You said giving Stiles's hand a squeeze he huffed loudly.