017

Chapter Seventeen

Night School

"Maybe it takes a near-death experience to feel alive"

Hey (Y/n) meet me at the high school tell Allison. Scott's with me bring her with you. I promise you'll love it and so will Allison. Hurry!  :) -Stiles

Peaking out of your room Allison's room door was shut and so was everyone else's.  Quietly walking over slipping into her room she laid in her bed on her phone.  Showing her the text the two of you did not say a word in fear of risking someone waking up catching the two of you. Throwing a simple outfit with jeans and a hoodie both you and Allison were sporting the same look.  Sneaking out of Allison's window when the two of you got outside Allison's phone started ringing and you looked at her in panic as she turned off her ringer.

"It's Lydia," Allison said and answered the phone.

"Put it on speaker," You whispered.

"Lydia says we're coming to get both of you," Jackson said and your eyes furrowed.

"How'd you know I was here?" (Y/n) asked.

"Please don't he's only 26 minutes late plus Stiles texted (Y/n) I know where he is and we're gonna go meet up with him," Allison said.

"Yeah. Yeah whatever," Lydia said, disregarding Allison's words altogether.

"We're picking you two up," Jackson said.

"No," You whined.

"Too late," Jackson said, turning off his lights as he pulled into the driveway the two of you walked over to the drivers' window, "Lydia gets, what Lydia wants. Come on get in we'll take you to where ever they said to meet up at."

"Okay, he texted me and said they're at the school," You said and Lydia cringed at your words.

"Gross it's bad we're there five days a week," Lydia said.

"Maybe it's something cute and romantic," Allison suggested as you both climbed into the back and Jackson started driving.

"Or most likely I'll wanna puke afterward," Jackson inferred and the ride was pretty calm until you all got there. The school has an ominous feel to it, even Jackson felt unsure as the two of you got out of the car.

"What are they doing here anyway?" Jackson asked.

"I don't know Stiles just said we'd love it," You said, shrugging as your stomach churned at the sight of the school.

"They lock the doors at night ya know," Lydia said from inside the car.

"That one is open," Allison said it looked pretty sketchy staring at it though your curiosity was clouding your better judgment.  Walking toward the doors slowly you could hear Jackson's car door open. Running over to you blocking you off from the school.

"You two don't need me to state the obvious right?" Jackson asked, looking at you both as if you were insane.

"Well they obviously broke into the school," You explained, growing anxious to know what was inside Jackson would not budge.