.chapter one.

Although Mikey Way was born this way, it didn't really affect his life. He still ran like a normal boy, he ate like a normal boy, laughed and occasionally cried like a normal boy. Mikey is a normal boy. So what, hes deaf, doesn't mean he should be locked away in his room sobbing about the life he wish he had.

Mikey is a 13 year old boy with a disablity. He isn't the only one suffering from this but sometimes he feels alone. He has his brother Gerard and Gerard's boyfriend Frank and obviously he has the best parents he could ask for, Donna and Donald. The four of them are a huge help and cheer him up after a bad day at school. Mikey can always get help with his sexuality from Gerard and Frank, because at the moment thats the thing he is struggling with the most.

He can always get help from his parents about kids at school or how he feels. He is really open to his family, the complete opposite of normal teenagers that hide away and don't come out about their feelings. Mikey knows that there are things he should talk about and things he shouldn't talk about with his parents. His parents got him a diary, he never has used it. He would normally doodle on it when he wanted to rant, but his hand wouldn't connect to his brain.

The kids in his class are assholes. They will never understand what someone like Mikey goes through everyday. Gerard, the oldest of the two, informs Mikey that they're not worth it and that he should be proud of himself. "I'd never be able to be in your situation" Gerard would sign when ever his little brother felt down. "Hang in there little bro" He'd normally add at the end.

Mikey had the recurring nightmares. They consisted of all his family leaving. Every night it'll end differently. The one he remembers the most is the time he met a boy. Though the boy who was unnamed was eventually taken away from the teenager. Then like that Mikey woke up crying and trying to be comforted by Gerard and Frank who had stayed over the previous night.

Mikey tried to explain what happened but he couldn't. It hurt to much. From that night on he never saw the boy in his dreams. I would always be someone new. Sometimes of the same gender, sometimes to opisite.

Mikey told Gerard about the constant change of genders. His brother would always suggest him being either bisexual or genderfluid. Mikey tried to ignore it. He pretend it meant nothing. He knew his brother liked to dress both female and male so maybe thats who the person is. If he ever thought to much about the dreams he'd start up a big fuss and need to calm down.

Calming down for Mikey is extremely hard. He cant just go up to his room and breath. Sit on his bed and read. He finds it to hard. He takes medicine everytime this happens. 99% of the time it would work but the 1% is a subject no one wants to talk or think about.

Anyway, Donald had brought up a subject to his wife a few times now; moving school. They both want their son to have a good education, like any other good parents would want. They sercetly looked from a 'special' school for Mikey. A school that would teach him properly, a school with people just like Mikey. They hoped Mikey would be a lot better, they believe he will be better.

Gerard and Frank had been friends since they were little. Gerard was at least 7 when he first met Frank which made Frank around 5 years old. They promised they'd be friends forever. But obviously the 7 and 5 year old didn't know they'd end up soul mates, perfect for each other.

Gerard was 15 when he asked Frank out. It was Franks 14th birthday and Gerard decided to wing it. "Frank I love you" It was very simple but those 4 words changed their lives for ever. They've been together since.

The best thing about Frank is how supportive he is of Mikey. Frank knows that when Mikey needs attention from Gee, he has to let Gerard give attention to his brother. Frank doesn't care. He loves Mikey he wants him to be happy and if that interrupts his and Gerards time than thats okay.

Mikey currently has a grand total of 1 friend.  But he is the bestest friend he could ask for. His name is Ryan. Well actually his name is George but he rathers Ryan. Something along the lines of a abusive father named George and he doesn't wanna be named after the horrible excuse of a father. The thing about Ryan is hes a mute boy. Ever since his mum died, he just became extremely depressed and didn't wanna talk to anyone. Which is good for Mikey as we wouldn't be able to hear him anyways. Ryan picked up sign language pretty quickly and became best friends with Mikey.

Mikey was always scared to leave school. Why? because that meant Ryan had to go home. Home to a abusive father. No escape. Ryan had only come to school once with a bruise on his cheek. Which is one to many. Thats the day Mikey found out about the horrible past of Ryan Ross.

Ryan would never come over, he was terrifed of people, luckily he trusted Mikey, Gerard and Frank but he'd never enter their house, no matter how many times Mikey said it was safe.

Moving on from that Ryan was openly gay. Well as open as you can get without your homophobic father finding out. The people who knew were again Mikey, Gerard and Frank. He was happy when around the other three friends. He felt he could be himself. But his mood would drop as soon as Gerard informed the others that it was time to go. "Please come with us, you dont have to go back to him ever again" Mikey signed "I can't Mikes, he'll find me" Ryan wants to run away leave everyone but he cant, he know his dad will find him, and possibly kill him.

One day. One day Mikey will save Ryan, they both hope its soon.

There are a group of boys in Ryan and Mikey's class. They call them self 'The Dudes' but we call them 'The assholes' They love to make fun of both boys. They'd sign to them, in a mocking way. They'd scream at Mikey. Something along the lines of "CAN YOU HEAR ME" or "OPEN YOUR EARS" Mikey wished he could 'Open his ears' He wants to hear the world. He wants to hear his brother sing, he has an amazing voice acording to Frank and Ryan. One Day.

Donald and Donna obviously know about the bully which is why they wanna move him but they think about Ryan, they think about how bad he'll be with out Mikey, Gerard and Frank. So they give it a while. Mikey seems to be cooping well with it. They'll wait, they have a suprise for Ryan anyway. They're just waiting for it to show up.

====

Hello o/. My name is [Nage] I am 13 from the UK. I really wanted to start a Petekey fan fiction but I didn't have any ideas but than a new kid started in my school and hes deaf so I thought about this so yeah, thanks Ryan! Um anyway I'll try and update regularly but idk it took me two days to write 1200+ words. I want chapters to be long but eh. I hope you enjoy this. I'm excited and I hope you are too.

Follow my old account that has quite a lot of bandom one shots MegaPhone1 and obviously follow me and vote and comment! Thank you stay alive!

-Nage

====